This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://90tv.ir/news/مذاکره-با-بلان-...جه-ماند
    هر دو مربی گزینه مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال برای جایگزینی کی*روش بودند و با توجه به رزومه بلان فرانسوی و مونتلای ایتالیایی مسئولان فدراسیون تصمیم گرفتند روی این ۲ گزینه تمرکز کرده و پای میز مذاکرات رسمی بنشینند ولی عدم استقبال این دو مربی و پاسخ های گنگ آنها به نمایندگان ایرانی برای هدایت تیم ملی باعث شد تا مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال بار دیگر به رایزنی برای گرفتن نظر مربیان مختلف برای حضور روی نیمکت تیم ملی بپردازند.

Comment

i dont know if he is the man. he is young but taking iran job and iranian media and all iranian coaches like voulches, i dont know

Comment

Renard is a good option imo.
        sigpic

Comment

Italian media is now reporting that Montella has turned down the opportunity to coach TM:

https://www.football-italia.net/1351...jects-iran-job

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
            Italian media is now reporting that Montella has turned down the opportunity to coach TM:

https://www.football-italia.net/1351...jects-iran-job
            Probably realized he had to be paid through a subsidiary. No one wants to work when we can't pay a foreign coach.

Comment

Let them search more to appreciate CQ, dealing with payment issues and lots of IFF and IR shits.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                Renard is a good option imo.
                He has a contract with Morocco and ge will not come Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  He is clearly interested in the job if he went to Dubai to watch TM play with IFF officials.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                    Why did come to watch Iran play at Asian Cup?

Comment

zidane chi shod?? nashod??? ajab!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                        zidane chi shod?? nashod??? ajab!
                        lmao..!!

Comment

Lol good! I’m glad, we didn’t want you anyways.

Our team got their Doctorates in defending from Carlos Queiroz University.

Nobody is dumb enough to go back to school to receive the same doctoral degree.

Comment

he made a smart move, he saw what happen to CQ, he said i am young and staying in europe is better. iran might have a hard time finding a good coach to coach tm

Comment

We need someone with previous experience with national teams from Asia and Africa. The likes of Montella would poop in their pants the first time some mullah tries to ban his key players for praying with too little motivation or Burundi cancel their friendly with us 2 hours prior to kickoff because there was a coup etat back home.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                Lol good! I’m glad, we didn’t want you anyways.
                                Our team got their Doctorates in defending from Carlos Queiroz University.
                                Nobody is dumb enough to go back to school to receive the same doctoral degree.
                                We were, from 2014-2018 we restudied how to park the bus. But what is even worst is we failed again in the final exam.

Comment

Working...
                                X