Iranian Rising Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
    suck a shame! i dont understand why he does not get a chance with TM!

merci kian jan!
    He did , he was invited, even played in a couple of friendlies, was not good enough, did not impress at all, besides the fact that if I remember correctly he was talking slack at TM when there wa sthe Branko, Quieroz feud.

Comment

suck a shame! i dont understand why he does not get a chance with TM!

merci kian jan!
      Dadash, when Kaveh can't get into the team, Alipour isn't going to be considered.

Comment

The next striker to make team Melli should be none other than Allahyar Sayadmanesh. The kid is a cut from another cloth.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

can someone provide information on alipour from persepolis.
          He's basically the next version of Sadeghian who is too opinionated but not good enough to back up his arrogance.

Comment

I've recently been looking into Taha, and I feel like he's going to retire due to injury. How did this injury take so long to recover. Either Saipa's medical team is sh*t or Taha's very injury prone.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              I've recently been looking into Taha, and I feel like he's going to retire due to injury. How did this injury take so long to recover. Either Saipa's medical team is sh*t or Taha's very injury prone.
              Haji khasteh nabashi he’s been back playing for the past 3 games now and he’s been performing well for Saipa playing full 90

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                Haji khasteh nabashi he’s been back playing for the past 3 games now and he’s been performing well for Saipa playing full 90

Comment

Working...
                X