Iranian Rising Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
    We can have 1000 wonderkids as long as our league doesn't improve and those kids don't start playing at a younger age, unfortunately, none will reach half of their potential or they need to move at a really young age to Europe. How many players wasted their talent during the last 20 years. It's insane.

BTW what's up with Taha. Several months ago, I had an agent friend who was really interested to bring some young Iranian talents in Belgium. I immediately thought about taha, I checked his transfermarkt page and saw that the guy has hardly played any games lately. He's managed by some guy in Austria and again I couldn't find any ways to contact that person. If anybody has someone who they can trust not some kind of dalal in Iran who is in the business, pm me I have at least 2 good contacts to bring players here in Belgium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is recovering from an Achilles Tendon rupture.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
      I dont think so. Remember what kind of team we had that qualified us to WC 2014. There were no talents there, i mean less talented players than now. A good coach can make it work for us somehow even if we have a bunch of average players that still can compete with the top 4 of Asia. Believe me when i say that if we had a coach like CQ for the WC 2010 qualifiers we most likely would have qualified to that world cup. All that mathers is that we qualify to world cups consistently, just like Korea/Japan does. What kind of results we get there is another story but we need to be in world cups consistently, this is more important than wining Asian cups.
      Hope you're right, we need to find the polyvalent, courageous coach now.

Have no proof for this but think CQ wanted to retire with us, saw the potential, wanted to do more than just manage TM. He had the knowledge and contacts to make lasting changes if..... keshvar yeduneh sahab dasht.

Too many middlemen sabotaging long term progress, there would be no room for them in an organised, long term project that recquires experience, up to date knowledge and loads of money. Spending that much money for TM is not a priority for the time being.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Hossein "The Elixir" Kaabi.

I predict big things for this 17-year-old starlet. Pacy, fantastic dribble. One for the future.

He was actually one of the youngest players who played for TM! and have had a very good career and like all the other big TM players Daei, Kia, Bagheri and Karimi ,,, has my respect so I'm wondering what do you mean by this post?
        sigpic

Comment

Allahyar, Delfi and Taha.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            and what do we do when he is suspended (Morroco WC18) or injuried (like the asian cup)?
            We have Omid

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
              He was actually one of the youngest players who played for TM! and have had a very good career and like all the other big TM players Daei, Kia, Bagheri and Karimi ,,, has my respect so I'm wondering what do you mean by this post?
              That’s right he was 18.. or was is 23.. uh or was it 25?? Lol at shenasnameh ages in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                He was good as a 29 year old journeyman not a 17 year old starlet.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Yes.
                  His instagram has gorgeous pics, inspiring guy. Good for him.
                  Our gkeepers need more practice,friendlies, high pressure games so they can be tested with TM...something they are not getting.
                  went to google...I meant crown prince, not prince in waiting. sorry. haha. mixed up the meaning. edited my original post. somehow I hope Amir will get more international play time. one day.
                  A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    We have Omid
                    It doesn't represent the future

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                      went to google...I meant crown prince, not prince in waiting. sorry. haha. mixed up the meaning. edited my original post. somehow I hope Amir will get more international play time. one day.
                      Would really like to see games with Amir and our other goalkeepers.
                      Gkeepers are the source...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        Would really like to see games with Amir and our other goalkeepers.
                        Gkeepers are the source...
                        What do you think of our 3rd keeper, the young Niazmand?

I am still pissed off he didn't go to Asian Games, he would have been eligible as it is 23 and under

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          What do you think of our 3rd keeper, the young Niazmand?

I am still pissed off he didn't go to Asian Games, he would have been eligible as it is 23 and under
                          Talented young man, needs playing time.

I support all gkeepers, how can u not? Uber jigars.

They're the alter of every team.

We need Dan Gaspar to come back for awhile.

Comment

can someone provide information on alipour from persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                              can someone provide information on alipour from persepolis.
                              So basically Alipour is a 23 year old striker for PP. If you've ever watched Suarez play and payed attention to how he plays off the ball, Alipour sort of emulates that play style. He isnt too fast, but he's extremely clinical in front of goal and can get himself into good positions that lead to a goal. He hasnt featured much for TM, but he was IPL top scorer 17-18 with 19 goals. I honestly don't see him moving to europe to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                So basically Alipour is a 23 year old striker for PP. If you've ever watched Suarez play and payed attention to how he plays off the ball, Alipour sort of emulates that play style. He isnt too fast, but he's extremely clinical in front of goal and can get himself into good positions that lead to a goal. He hasnt featured much for TM, but he was IPL top scorer 17-18 with 19 goals. I honestly don't see him moving to europe to be frank.
                                suck a shame! i dont understand why he does not get a chance with TM!

merci kian jan!

Comment

Working...
                                X