Iranian Rising Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Rising Stars

I wanted to create a thread, where we discussed all about our rising stars. We have many exceptional talents like Sayyad, Younes, Taha, ect. This new generation of ours have plenty of talent, and *fingers crossed* we have a new golden generation.

Abedzadeh’s son, Amir Abedzadeh can be a future prospect too!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      Abedzadeh’s son, Amir Abedzadeh can be a future prospect too!
      As talented as he is dadash, he is 25 years old, whilst Beiranvand is 26, so I doubt Amir could ever be TM #1 keeper

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        As talented as he is dadash, he is 25 years old, whilst Beiranvand is 26, so I doubt Amir could ever be TM #1 keeper
        Somehow I see Amir as the crown prince, waiting to prove himself one day. I follow Amir on his Instagram and I am very impressed with his hardwork, positiveness….it is not easy to play so far away from home. Yet, he is resilient. He is also a well brought up boy, he seems humble, well mannered. Beiranvand is very good, very solid. But I think Amir can become as capable as Beiranvand. Then we'll have two solid keepers to choose from.
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

We need first of all money for Team Melli and invest in our players, like Qatar has done from 10 years ago. We have noghting at all. And Amir Abadzadeh never played a single match. If we got new golden generation why Europe not interssed in them and why Carlos not use them...

I remember 15 years ago and 10 years ago we all tell each other "We got new golden generation" this time I not believe it unless we see some progess. For long time i though Sardar Azmoun as the new Messi and Alireza Jahanbakhsh move to UK but no playing time at all we have no pkayers in big teams now

Comment

Iranian Rising Stars

We can have 1000 wonderkids as long as our league doesn't improve and those kids don't start playing at a younger age, unfortunately, none will reach half of their potential or they need to move at a really young age to Europe. How many players wasted their talent during the last 20 years. It's insane.

BTW what's up with Taha. Several months ago, I had an agent friend who was really interested to bring some young Iranian talents in Belgium. I immediately thought about taha, I checked his transfermarkt page and saw that the guy has hardly played any games lately. He's managed by some guy in Austria and again I couldn't find any ways to contact that person. If anybody has someone who they can trust not some kind of dalal in Iran who is in the business, pm me I have at least 2 good contacts to bring players here in Belgium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
              Somehow I see Amir as the prince in waiting, waiting to prove himself one day. I follow Amir on his Instagram and I am very impressed with his hardwork, positiveness….it is not easy to play so far away from home. Yet, he is resilient. He is also a well brought up boy, he seems humble, well mannered. Beiranvand is very good, very solid. But I think Amir can become as capable as Beiranvand. Then we'll have two solid keepers to choose from.
              Yes.
              His instagram has gorgeous pics, inspiring guy. Good for him.
              Our gkeepers need more practice,friendlies, high pressure games so they can be tested with TM...something they are not getting.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                Somehow I see Amir as the prince in waiting, waiting to prove himself one day. I follow Amir on his Instagram and I am very impressed with his hardwork, positiveness….it is not easy to play so far away from home. Yet, he is resilient. He is also a well brought up boy, he seems humble, well mannered. Beiranvand is very good, very solid. But I think Amir can become as capable as Beiranvand. Then we'll have two solid keepers to choose from.
                if Beiravand stay he will have problem keeping him self at top. He have almost achieved everything in Asia. He should leave Iran to keep up the hunger. If not I think Amir will be our first GK.
                You need new goals. Maybe go to China ore even South Korea. But he should challenge him self to be sharp and keep rising. He achieved a lot in short amount of time. If he stands still at this point, he will be lazy.

Comment

Delfi, Sayyadmanesh, Shariati, Shekari

Honestly we lack good prospect in DM. Was never impressed by Noorafkan, Soltanimehr (guardian top 50) the sharifi (?) guy (U17 or U20 don't remember)

Comment

Although Alipour isn’t the youngest, I still believe he could be able to fill Karim’s boots once he retires

Comment

Hossein "The Elixir" Kaabi.

I predict big things for this 17-year-old starlet. Pacy, fantastic dribble. One for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Delfi, Sayyadmanesh, Shariati, Shekari

Honestly we lack good prospect in DM. Was never impressed by Noorafkan, Soltanimehr (guardian top 50) the sharifi (?) guy (U17 or U20 don't remember)
                        Saeed is only 22

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                          Saeed is only 22
                          and what do we do when he is suspended (Morroco WC18) or injuried (like the asian cup)?

Comment

It will be a few tough years in our football, unless U-23 team make it to Olympics, which i highly doubt. The current core except very few players can't be around until the next WC/Ac, and sadly we don't have as many as bright prospects, if U-23 doesn't make it i won't be surprised we go through some tough times which lasted about 10 years almost after 2006 WC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              It will be a few tough years in our football, unless U-23 team make it to Olympics, which i highly doubt. The current core except very few players can't be around until the next WC/Ac, and sadly we don't have as many as bright prospects, if U-23 doesn't make it i won't be surprised we go through some tough times which lasted about 10 years almost after 2006 WC!!!
                              I dont think so. Remember what kind of team we had that qualified us to WC 2014. There were no talents there, i mean less talented players than now. A good coach can make it work for us somehow even if we have a bunch of average players that still can compete with the top 4 of Asia. Believe me when i say that if we had a coach like CQ for the WC 2010 qualifiers we most likely would have qualified to that world cup. All that mathers is that we qualify to world cups consistently, just like Korea/Japan does. What kind of results we get there is another story but we need to be in world cups consistently, this is more important than wining Asian cups.

Comment

Working...
                              X