Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    it's a risk to give it to Mahdivikia, you don't want to tarnish his legendary status. Ali Daei took the job and failed.. I know Mahdivikia is doing very well in the Kia academy, and would instill good football.. I just think it's a big risk.

Jose does not want international football, his next team is going to be at club level. Plus he would only manage Portugal national team
    I don't know. Look at how well Solskjær is doing at Man Utd. Sometimes risks are worth taking, my friend.

Comment

LOL @ anyone who thinks Ministry of Sports is actually negotiating with Zidane, Klinsmann or Mourniho. These are names they are throwing out to pacify and calm people, while CQ signs with Colombia.

Comment

Why so many people here looking for a better coach ! after all these years you guys still don't get it ? The problem Is IFF. We should bring a professional management from a different country . Instead of looking for a new coach look for professional management that can fullfill our needs. Wish we could bring japanese management to iran instead of taj and kafashian and other dodolheads who have no idea how to run IFF.

Change the management ! instead of the coach. Mehdi taj cant even spead simple english ! Sad rahmat be javad khiabani's english

Comment

Mohammad Dadkan, former IFF president, attacks rogue forces within Iran's football.

"It's obvious the Ministry of Sports & IRIB campaigned against Carlos Queiroz. His departure hurts our football. These parties do not serve Iran's football and Mehdi Taj must remain vigilant."

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Why so many people here looking for a better coach ! after all these years you guys still don't get it ? The problem Is IFF. We should bring a professional management from a different country . Instead of looking for a new coach look for professional management that can fullfill our needs. Wish we could bring japanese management to iran instead of taj and kafashian and other dodolheads who have no idea how to run IFF.
            Change the management ! instead of the coach. damn
            The first people who would revolt against professionalism would be Iranians. You can't implement European systems in Iranian masmali mentality.

Comment

I know this sounds crazy, but what about David Wagner? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wagner_(soccer)
              He is a real leader, which is what we need, in order to rally the players together. Yes he f&cked up this season with Huddersfield, but he also managed to promote them to EPL with minimal resources and built an amazingly cohesive team there. I think someone like him would be better than likes of Mourinho, he will be able to (and is used to) working with limited resources and re-building teams and could be a good long term bet. And he wouldn't be unaffordable!
              https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/making-a...eamland-192011

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                The first people who would revolt against professionalism would be Iranians. You can't implement European systems in Iranian masmali mentality.
                You think people in uk are any better ?? Its the government that dictate the rules here in uk ! This can be done but if only IR allow it . Sadly Sepah doesn't like that kind of professionalism in iran. They want to control every single aspect of our country ! from football to oil and even TV channels.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                  according to mano to news , mourinho, zidane and klinsmann are names
                  what news is that?why would zidane want to coach us?a country that is politically isolated, no country wanna play friendly, is sancationed.why would he coach us?i wan to know

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    You think people in uk are any better ?? Its the government that dictate the rules here in uk ! This can be done but if only IR allow it . Sadly Sepah doesn't like that kind of professionalism in iran. They want to control every single aspect of our country ! from football to oil and even TV channels.
                    Dude, the comparisons are limping, we can not compare us with Japan, Japan is superior to us in every aspect and they have been for a long time, that does not even have anything to do with the revolution.
                    The entire Islamic world has been struggling for centuries and that's what we also belong to.
                    Already 200 years ago, Japan was structurally ahead of us, already at that time over 80% of the people could read and write, a value that Iran reached in 1986!
                    Japan was a country that transformed the society through a cultural revolution and authoritarianism under Meiji under a clear, brutal and aggressive plan.
                    These are steps Iran has never taken and it is getting harder. Even after the war, the Japanese have left nothing to shikami plans, they have developed kaizen, a full-fledged system to control people collectively, whether that's positive or negative, but societies like Japan, Korea and even China sacrifice collectively for a higher goal, while we are always on our own merit, everybody for himself, as in a Royal Rumble.
                    Do not get me wrong, that does not mean that this collectivism of the East Asians must necessarily be a model, but they are socially and structurally far superior and not since yesterday, but for centuries!
                    If you want to use Japanese systems in Iran it won't work, because we are not a collectivistic society, we won't work in such systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                      We have strong players, and direct style of play. Based on our training and match facilities we have our next manager should have same princepiles.

Van Gaal - Great, we dont have the players for this kind of play.

Lippi - Yes, but expensive

Hashemian, Mahadvikia - To early and media in Iran will eat them

Branco - ok , but why go back ?!

Australias manager in WC 2018 would love to have him

Hiddink - Great but wont happen hehe
                      if branko become head coach i will not watch tm games, he is the worst coach, a guy who is only kaye mal, no BALLS!HE COULD NOT LEAVE ALI DAEI OUT. we dont need a coach like that

Comment

Dude, the comparisons are limping, we can not compare us with Japan, Japan is superior to us in every aspect and they have been for a long time, that does not even have anything to do with the revolution.
                        The entire Islamic world has been struggling for centuries and that's what we also belong to.
                        Already 200 years ago, Japan was structurally ahead of us, already at that time over 80% of the people could read and write, a value that Iran reached in 1986!
                        Japan was a country that transformed the society through a cultural revolution and authoritarianism under Meiji under a clear, brutal and aggressive plan.
                        These are steps Iran has never taken and it is getting harder. Even after the war, the Japanese have left nothing to shikami plans, they have developed kaizen, a full-fledged system to control people collectively, whether that's positive or negative, but societies like Japan, Korea and even China sacrifice collectively for a higher goal, while we are always on our own merit, everybody for himself, as in a Royal Rumble.
                        Do not get me wrong, that does not mean that this collectivism of the East Asians must necessarily be a model, but they are socially and structurally far superior and not since yesterday, but for centuries!
                        If you want to use Japanese systems in Iran it won't work, because we are not a collectivistic society, we won't work in such systems.
                        Why comparing Japan and Iran? It is like comaring Greece and Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Russo View Post
                          I'd love Mahdavikia to be given an opportunity.

Mourinho is poison and would destroy team moral.
                          kia wont come,he is not ali daei, why you think he is assistnat coach in hamburg u-21 cause he wanna learn from basic, national team coach means you have coached clubs a long time, then finally you become head coach. iran national team job is not for you to gain experience, but rather to use your experierence.

Comment

Wrong !!!look at UAE! Compare UAE 50 years ago to now. 50-60 years ago in uk they all had similar backwarded views. That include simple things such as gender and sexuality. We just need right minded people in charge !

Comment

i read they want to make branko the coach again, BRANKO IS GARBAGE, he is a ass kissing puppet of IFF. he is not a coach, but rather a agent of TM and dalals.

Comment

Big names such as Jose or Zidane won't last long in Iran and can't deal with the shitty situation of our country, specially Mourinho lol. i will be happy if someone like Renard is appointed as the head coach. Plus i highly doubt Zidane wants to get a national team job at this stage of his career and if yes, it for sure won't be Iran, he will go after a much bigger name.

Comment

Working...
                                X