Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how CQ should motivate himself to stay for another 4 years. The next competition is too far away and it's really difficult to bring up the moral of the team. The TM boom will most probably not come back until September 2020 when the third round of the WCQ is on and we play decent opponents (for Asian standards at least) with packed stadiums etc. Until then, there won't be too much hashiyeh and I think that's a decent time for a new coach to get used to the job and have settled.

Thus, assuming CQ is leaving, I really hope it's someone foreign who commits himself until WC22 or even AC23. The next official games for TM are in September 2019, when we play the second round of the WCQ (not final group phase yet) and IMO, with this squad, it shouldn't be a big risk to experiment.

Yesterday's game was a punch in the face which hurts a lot! But, I really hope that it taught the boys a lesson and that more and more players follow the example of others who move to average teams in Europe where they are taught professionalism and discipline.

Comment

Believe me, it will not be an iranian coach, let alone that mafiosi Ghaletokhmi or that schizophrenic crybaby Khayeli Goh'an. Schäfer will be an option, but I guess IFF will do its homework this time I guess. They will go for a coach with a lot of international experience. Hopefully CQ will change his mind. What he built in Iran is simply unique. Never ever has Iran be this close to top a worldclass group at the WC.

Comment

Cq going to iran means there is a 50% chance he might stay.also he is still our best option

Comment

dustane aziz, hich fayde nadare alan rajebe morabiye jadid bahs konim.
          behtarin gozine Queiroz hast ke omidvaram razish konan bemune.
          mohem tar az hame ine ke az Team haye paye shoru konim. farhange footballo avaz konim.

Comment

Louis van Gaal maybe ?
            sigpic

Comment

Louis van gal is looks like the closest option now. He knows Asia and that’s a plus
              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

How about Hashemian?

p.s. Key to beating Iran. Score the first goal. Then Iran folds like the French against the Nazis haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  How about Hashemian?

p.s. Key to beating Iran. Score the first goal. Then Iran folds like the French against the Nazis haha.
                  agreed. i feel thats the reason why japan came out firing yesterday.

but at some point id like to see kia/hashemian coach our TM. as both of them are actually going through the FIFA courses and are currently building a pedigree. kia has his academy while hashemian is coaching in germany and not some club named sepirood
                  SHOW TIME!

Comment

We have strong players, and direct style of play. Based on our training and match facilities we have our next manager should have same princepiles.

Van Gaal - Great, we dont have the players for this kind of play.

Lippi - Yes, but expensive

Hashemian, Mahadvikia - To early and media in Iran will eat them

Branco - ok , but why go back ?!

Australias manager in WC 2018 would love to have him

Hiddink - Great but wont happen hehe

Comment

^^^

id love for branko to coach us again so that we can tie bahrain and lose to jordan in azadi... maybe just maybe then will his delusional followers realize what a farce this guy is
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Don't understand why many are expecting the like or Mayeli Gohan and such to coach TM. Even nobody teams like Tractor manage to hire foreign coaches (or players) that much better than MC and such.
                        Van Gaal, Hiddink, Wenger or Mourinho would be a dream.

Otherwise, there is plenty of very decent coaches that worked in Asia (Qatar, Emirates, Gulf leagues, China, Uzbekistan) who should be doable

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          What are the thoughts on Alexander Nouri?
                          Failed two times in Germany. The last time he failed it was very horrendous for his team no real strategy more like bekesh ziresh. Need some years to get experience. Some Vatani coaches are even a level above him like Faraki for example.
                          He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

according to mano to news , mourinho, zidane and klinsmann are names

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Don't understand why many are expecting the like or Mayeli Gohan and such to coach TM. Even nobody teams like Tractor manage to hire foreign coaches (or players) that much better than MC and such.
                              Van Gaal, Hiddink, Wenger or Mourinho would be a dream.

Otherwise, there is plenty of very decent coaches that worked in Asia (Qatar, Emirates, Gulf leagues, China, Uzbekistan) who should be doable
                              I'd love Mahdavikia to be given an opportunity.

Mourinho is poison and would destroy team moral.

Comment

Originally posted by Russo View Post
                                I'd love Mahdavikia to be given an opportunity.
                                Mourinho is poison and would destroy team moral.
                                it's a risk to give it to Mahdivikia, you don't want to tarnish his legendary status. Ali Daei took the job and failed.. I know Mahdivikia is doing very well in the Kia academy, and would instill good football.. I just think it's a big risk.

Jose does not want international football, his next team is going to be at club level. Plus he would only manage Portugal national team
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X