Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    My top 3:

Bernd Schuster
    Guss Hiddink
    Roberto Donadoni
    my friend this coaches cost more than cq, and why would they wanna come iran, when iran is sanctioned, cant get friendlies and money wise is hard, are the coaches stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SS-Amir View Post
      Louis van Gaal or Jürgen Klinsmann
      what you people smoking, this coaches cost more than CQ. why they come to iran?tell me i wanna know

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        what you people smoking, this coaches cost more than CQ. why they come to iran?tell me i wanna know
        I heard from my friends that Van Gaal visited Iran some 2 months ago and it was a trip and they said that it was in tge news that he coukd take over from Carlis Qurioz

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
          Please say no to Ghalenoi and Mayeli Kohan.
          Ghotbi is available!!

Comment

What are the thoughts on Alexander Nouri?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by coldpulse View Post
              I hope Zidane would be willing to coach.
              That would be awesome,

Comment

Herve Renard would not be bad

Comment

we need someone who doesnt give a phuck, someone like klinsmann will wear a roosari tommorow if they want, we need a cosch who stands up for camps friendlies and and and

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                    I heard from my friends that Van Gaal visited Iran some 2 months ago and it was a trip and they said that it was in tge news that he coukd take over from Carlis Qurioz
                    van gal will be great but i dont think so, he is too expesnive, iff cant afford him, he is 2-3 million easy.

Comment

Argentina is known to have a very corrupt federation as well, with bad appointments for coaches and in general similar to Iran in some ways. Is it coincidence that they have not won anything recently as well? I’m asking not telling

Comment

/ never mind
                        Last edited by Under Lahaf; 01-28-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Mehdi Blur Blur
                          Afshin Pole
                          Amir New Castle
                          Mohammad Willing Cohan
                          Yaya Flower Mohammadi
                          Ali Uncle

Comment

whoever he is, he needs to utilize his players. not play them out of position or leave them on the bench

this should be our starting 11

Beiro
                            ramin-pag-hosseini-mimo
                            eza
                            ajb-ghoddos-gholi
                            azmoun-rezaei
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Hervé Renard an option? He would be phenomenol.

از امارات خبر میرسد هروه رنارد مربی سابق تیم ملی مراکش که سابقه قهرمانی با ساحل عاج و زامبیا در جام ملت*های آفریقا را دارد اصلی ترین گزینه برای هدایت تیم ملی به شمار می*رود
                              این مربی فرانسوی الاصل در بازی نیمه نهایی برابر ژاپن در ورزشگاه حضور داشت و اتفاقا در کنار دبیر کل یعنی ابراهیم شکوری هم نشسته بود

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMO4FtHz_E/
                              Wow, I just jizzed in my pants. Imagine watching Iran playing attacking football with all of its attacking assets. Just like Morocco, except better.

Another option is Paul Le Guen. I remember how he humiliated gohroosh when he was in charge of Oman, and they were playing fantastic football.

Comment

Originally posted by amirg1374 View Post
                                So interesting story.

I was at the Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi yesterday, and I spotted Herve Rénard making his way in. I basically followed him up the escalator and started speaking to him to ask for a picture.

I told him that I thought Morocco played very well at the World Cup and they were unlucky in their games. He said that Iran plays very well, that he thought we could win the cup (sigh) and that if we played against UAE we should be careful of the referees (lol even he knows the reality).

Anyway here’s the interesting part:
                                I didn’t even ask him this, but he told me that he would like to coach Iran, if Queiroz leaves. I then asked him about his contract with Morocco and he said he is leaving in the summer, since he does not want to stay!

So maybe, there is a chance of this happening. I didn’t want to spread this news since I thought he may have told me this personally, but after today’s outcome I feel like many fans here may like to have some hope of a great coach, who wants to manage our team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I really hope this is true and not a random looking for attention. He would put gohroosh worshipers to shame in his first match at the helm.

Comment

Working...
                                X