Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

صدا و سیما...سه*شنبه ۹ بهمن ۱۳۹۷ - ۰۲:۰۵
    از داخل هم هدایت شده جریاناتی خواهان سرنگونی کی روش بودن . یعنی چی یه عده تماشاچی ایرانی پیراهن شماره 8 علی کریمی رو با خودشون اورده بودن ورزشگاه؟ یعنی نمیدونن منتقد درجه یک کی روش تو ایران علی کریمیه؟ دست بر قضا صدا و سیما هم حین پخش بازی زوم کرده بود رو اون یارو که پیراهن علی کریمی رو اورده بود ورزشگاه . بیخود نیست آقای علی پروین میگه تیم ملی به صدا و سیما باخت ، همون صدا و سیمایی که جواد خیابانیش جلو دوربین بخاطر وزیر ورزش اشک تمساح میریزه و صدا و سیمایی که الکی
    الکی قبل از بازی ژاپون رو جلو ایران باد میکنه و گنده میکنه
    martikeh pirahane karimi mesle pirahane Osman yahi cheh? sabz party hasti yaa monafegh, yaa molla nasreddini yaa shahaolai,

Comment

The japanese team pokhi nabood and thaks to Qatar for proving my point. Japan touch the ball clearly in Oman game and it should have been eliminated earlier. A penalty against oman was given by the japanese prepared tricks. If you praise Japan so much get a japanese wife and move there.
      After all we have had some former TM volleyball guys doing that, amaleh va sopur and others

Comment

Neku could have been a choice at least as assistant. In my opinion his results at nassaji have been good but to leave the team in the cold and going for a new team and more money morally was not good

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          Neku could have been a choice at least as assistant. In my opinion his results at nassaji have been good but to leave the team in the cold and going for a new team and more money morally was not good
          hashemian now needs to come and be the new foreign coaches assitant.

Comment

What about Julen Lopetegui, Michel Salgado, Sam Allardyce

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              What about Julen Lopetegui, Michel Salgado, Sam Allardyce
              What about Der Zakarian?

I think Fat Sam is a good choice, though.

Comment

According to Taj a long term plan is being drafted and based on this plan a suitable coach will be hired. Sounds like a proper professional plan. My worry is if the sports minister will support it ??!!

Comment

we will not bring a A coach, i promise you.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Don't get your hopes high, will be a domestic coach and only after failure to qualify for the next world cup, we will get some average foreign coach.

That all after we will be without a coach and a friendly match for the next few months.

I told you Japan is stronger ahead of the game and I am telling you this now.
                    * most likely the case, hopefully not...

* Japan is absolutely not stronger than Iran,..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

A coach B coach isnt the first matter, it has to be someone who doesnt give a phuckkk

Comment

Technical ability plays a limited roll in how successful a foreign coach can be in Iran. The real yardstick for measuring how successful a coach can be is to see how well they deal with bullsh*t such as IRIB shenanigans, quarreling with PGL coaches, & not getting paid on time.
                        We need someone from a culture similar to ours.

Comment

I think it would be nice to have a change of tack with a completely new style of coach - Bobby De Niro, Samad Agha, Siegfried from Siegfried and Roy, Steve Gutenberg, A greylag goose, Kriss Akabusi, Pessar Khaleh and Dennis Quaid.

All together on the touchline and also giving interviews together. Akabusi and the goose are nominally the more senior ones but everyone has a say.

Comment

It will be either an Iranian or Branco Ivanovic again i promise you. Or a Turkish guy from before and not big names from Europe or South American. Shafer never said one word he would take over Iran

Comment

I do not want Ali Karimi anywhere near TM. The guy has a tendency of stirring things up no matter where it is. Name a club he has played for or coached at that he has not created noise and chaos. Be it domestic and abroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could a GERMAN coach be the answer?

Team Melli's problem was and still is to maintain discipline and a stable psyche. While CQ did a lot to solve this problem, we just saw at the Japan game a typical iranian reaction, when something doesn't work. So i thought what about a typical coldhearted GERMAN. Maybe someone like Stoeger (i know he is austrian, but u know what i mean) or Magath really would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X