Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    One thing i noticed about Japan today is they also learned how to defend well when it matters, i think they have watched few of TM games and cheated from CQ strategy lol.
    Hopefully if we pass China, Japan will be our toughest match maybe.
    They changed their philosophy after the Belgium debacle.

Comment

What a complete joke.

Convenient to appoint a Chinese ref for this game, just as there are faily anti-China protests in Kyrgyzsytan over the last week.

And fuck's sake man. Kyrgyzstan needs to neutralize a proper goalie. With someone like Beiranvand they wouldn't have conceded 4 of the 6 goals they've conceded this tournament

Comment

Absolute disgrace in AFC and its refs purpusley wanting to see UAE through

UAE's first goal was %100 offsides and now this wrong penalty call

Shame on AFC

Comment

Way to go Hemarat.

2 offside goals and a penalty gift.

Comment

Third saudied goal awarded on a silver platter.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kyrgyz's touches are so bad. With some technique they could have won this already.

Comment

Now its time for grass rolling and zeddeh football by the arabs

Comment

Grass rolling at its best. Bring the Ambulances.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

That was no way penalty call.

Comment

Kyrgyz seem to play better when they're behind.

Here is hoping for a 120th minute equalizer and then win in the shoot-outs.

But then again, that keeper of their ain't saving shit

Comment

UAE players dying on the field currently. Hopefully the slight touch is not fatal.. hopefully. Neurosurgeons on standby

Comment

I guess there is zero chance they show a replay of the so called "foul" that led to the penalty!!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

If you guys think its bad now, wait till VAR kicks in. It's going to be worse!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

There is word that Saudi assassins visited the Referee in the locker room before Extra time

Comment

And offered him a first class ticket to Istanbul.

Comment

Working...
                                X