Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The games today have been very bad. The atmosphere in all of them has been shameful too. The host team fans don't even make any noise.
    No wonder no decent TV networks want to air this.
    There is only this annoying funeral Arabic music played. It sounds like imam Hussein “azadari”. They better get rid of this crap for the World Cup.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
      There is only this annoying funeral Arabic music played. It sounds like imam Hussein “azadari”. They better get rid of this crap for the World Cup.
      Unfortunately, that is the norm in almost every Persian Gulf sheikhdom.

Comment

Australia is screwed having to deal with the UAE refs

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          If you guys think its bad now, wait till VAR kicks in. It's going to be worse!
          Referees in the video room with their eyes covered with dollar bills.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

No hope for another comeback for Kyrgyz.

The players can barely walk, let alone run or pass.

Spirited game, but they have to go and learn and how to control a football. Do that, and they'll be firmly a 2nd tier Asian football team

Comment

Two uae players grass rolling at the same time.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If Gucci was in Kyrgyz's team they would have scored the 3rd equalizer

Comment

More grass rolling.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

UAE in this second ET has wasted at least 10 full minutes

Comment

And another uae player grass rolling. This is truly pathetic.

Comment

I have to say, the refereeing has been very kind to us. With Ghoddos stepping on that Iraqi player, Sardar tossing that Yemeni player and Majid Hosseini doing what he's been doing. We are in a better situation then we should actually be.

Comment

Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

This grassroling is embarrassing, every single Asian team do it nowadays.

Nothing wrong with wasting some time but this is just too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And more grass rolling.

Comment

2 minutes added time LOL

Comment

And more.

Comment

Working...
                                X