X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Kirgyzstan kick them out!!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      GOALLLLLL UAE CONCEDES AND AGREES TO BE ANNEXED BY PERSIAN EMPIRE ONCE AGAIN
      Oh god I loved that comment. Dammet garm

Comment

One thing i noticed about Japan today is they also learned how to defend well when it matters, i think they have watched few of TM games and cheated from CQ strategy lol.

Hopefully if we pass China, Japan will be our toughest match maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          This Kyrgyzstan team has potential. I hope they win and continue to grow. The Stans have a lot of potential to shift and shape Asian football!
          Its a good sign for the CAFF.
          The more CAFF teams do better, and hopefully with Uzbek money, we can drain the West Asian teams of their power and lobbying slowly.

Comment

Kirgyzstan did so good in second half, should have scored a couple goals and won the game by now but missed. Hope they can score before PKs and win it. Their keeper is god awful.

Comment

This is what happens ladies and gentlemen.

This is what happens when a football federation rewards more than $100,000 to each player of a COMPLACENT national team for advancing from their group.

The UAE National Football Team is a joke. Always has and always will be. With alllllll that money and brother Saudi behind them they’re still in the bottom. After 40 years too

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! !

Comment

Kirgyz's :
                effort - 100

ball control - 2

they could be 6-2 up. and yet …. !!!

Comment

I just hope Kyrgyzstan doesn't choke in extra time. they are playing great. time to win the match. I don't think they can win on penalties. their GK sucks

Comment

Kyrgyzstan >>>>> Uzbekistan

La ghal Gherghizia yekam tokhmo tarake daran !

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      One thing i noticed about Japan today is they also learned how to defend well when it matters, i think they have watched few of TM games and cheated from CQ strategy lol.

Hopefully if we pass China, Japan will be our toughest match maybe.
                      Absolutely, several teams have copied that strategy they just don't have the horses to run it like Iran can.

Comment

Go Kyrgyzstan!!!! We support you %110 from the BEST TEAM IN WEST ASIA!

We support you Kyrgyzstan!!!

Comment

UAE best player has a 1v1 chancw and ruins it due to his talentless nature as a grassroller. Ball is currently in orbit and will intercept SpaceX flight

Comment

Rostamo Eshghast

Comment

UAE is nothing without Omar abdulrahman

Comment

LOL at that 1v1 finish!!
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X