Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    I am going to miss Carlos so much.

I’ve never seen Team Melli this fit other Asian teams and (us before) are gassed at 65 minutes. We set he record for clean sheets in WCQ games, almost topped the group of death in the World Cup, have so many players in Europe, a completely united team, scored 9 goals so far and not conceded a goal and barely gave away chances. Constant praise by foreign commentators. Enjoy this guys it’s gonna be a long time until we get it back. Gotta send him off with the Asia cup :’(
    We did not deserve this man. It's simply the TM players/fan's sense of hospitality, respect, gratitude, and loyalty that has keep this man around this long. Long live the King.

Comment

One thing that pisses me off about some Iranian fans is that they don't want to seat in their allocated seats in the stadium and it creates a chaos for everyone else. I wanted to go in my seat and there was someone seating and they would not move. They told me to go seat somewhere else cause there's someone else seating in their place.

Worst part is that 30-45 min before the kick off the leaders are encouraging fans to move and come closer to them not realizing that there are still lots of fans coming in. If you want to move your seat wait until the game starts and if no one is there then move but not 45 min prior to the game.

Comment

Highlight mix of yeterday's game - nicely done:

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          I am going to miss Carlos so much.

I’ve never seen Team Melli this fit other Asian teams and (us before) are gassed at 65 minutes. We set he record for clean sheets in WCQ games, almost topped the group of death in the World Cup, have so many players in Europe, a completely united team, scored 9 goals so far and not conceded a goal and barely gave away chances. Constant praise by foreign commentators. Enjoy this guys it’s gonna be a long time until we get it back. Gotta send him off with the Asia cup :’(
          It wasn't a group of death. A group of death has no clear favorites. Our group had two clear favorites.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            It wasn't a group of death. A group of death has no clear favorites. Our group had two clear favorites.
            Well, I still think the former WC champs, the Euro champs, the number 1 team in Asia, and one of the best teams in Africa would qualify as the group of death. If not, just ask Spain/Portugal who only advanced with 5 points each from the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Well, I still think the former WC champs, the Euro champs, the number 1 team in Asia, and one of the best teams in Africa would qualify as the group of death. If not, just ask Spain/Portugal who only advanced with 5 points each from the group stage.
              Our group had two clear favorites thus it wasn't a group of death.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                azmoun and taremi have a 1/20 conversion rate combined. we rarely get scoring opportunities, so we're going to need these guys to come up clutch for us. say we make it to the finals, one chance is what we might only get. that chance needs to be converted. i wish kaveh was fit but more importantly i miss gucci
                Too bad Allahyar is not ready to play for this team. He would score 80% of those missed opportunities by these guys.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  LOOOLL! This guy is amazing, much better than Khiabani and few others:
                  https://video.varzesh3.com/video/184...7%D8%B5%DB%8C)
                  Someone DMed a snippet of his reporting and at first I thought it was a meme, random people trying to be funny, but then I was told it’s real and a reporter from Yazdani and that he is very popular in Iran now and majority of people like to watch his live commentating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Keano; 01-21-2019, 09:43 PM. Reason: WTH? Why lately I keep making typos?

Comment

Working...
                  X