Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    But it's the same players that are creating these chances. They do phenomenal work, a bit to be desired on the finishing side this game, however.
    True, but still non of the above will justify blundering those sitter. I am not bashing them, I like both but at the same time I don’t like being a bigoted hardcore fan. It was frustrating watching them miss out in those opportunities no matter how amazing they were!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun and Beiranvand just moments before the Omani penalty!

Comment

This game was CQ 101st win as the head coach (Portugal + UAE + South Africa + Iran)
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Leys Nobari's celebration (Kori) on Al Kaas TV after Iran victory. Quite funny:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=62817

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            This game was CQ 101st win as the head coach (Portugal + UAE + South Africa + Iran)
            I wonder out of all which team he has had the most victories with. I am almost confident with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I wonder out of all which team he has had the most victories with. I am almost confident with Iran.
              yes it has been with iran. 58 wins
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

anther historic record for iran:

Beiravands save was the earliest save of the AFC CUP history at 2 min 34 seconds.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                  At lease we have one more relatively easy game to tune out the problems.

We have 8 days and one more friendly before playing Japan.

We will have our best team in the semi final.
                  With respect to your opinion, no game is easy.

It's exactly this Iranian mentality of saying "Oh its Thailand/China" we should score 4 goals which explains why we haven't won this thing in over 40 years.

Every match is a final. 3 finals to go.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

It's exactly this Iranian mentality of saying "Oh its Thailand/China" we should score 4 goals which explains why we haven't won this thing in over 40 years.

exactly and we almost fucked up today!!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

You should also add the polarizing, divisive attitude some of us exhibit to our sense of complacency. Following the Oman match, I saw some people making derogatory comments about Taremi and Azmoun. Let's not forget that Azmoun played a major role in saving the penalty, and Taremi created one for his side. Perhaps we need to remind ourselves to dwell on the positive a little more, even though some of the people who make destructive comments might do so to sabotage the team's success.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        Trump should have Beiro consult for the wall.
                        or Dejagah, for the right way to do a comb over
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
                          It's so depressing to hear constant praise from foreign commentators and then go on Instagram, Telegram and read nothing but venom, mockery and insults from idiots who are supposedly "Iranian".
                          A large number of people in that country simply don't deserve good things. They just don't. It is what it is.
                          Many fans in Iran have no real idea of how professional football works in Europe. Which daily mechanisms and processes are integrated in it.
                          It is a meteoric rise of Iran meanwhile, it would not be an exaggeration to count Iran among the top 20 in this world, that would have been ridiculous 10 years ago if somebody told me we were going to be such a strong team.
                          We are one team and the players are one unit thanks to the work that CQ and his team put in. Iran is a heavy burden, it is the stubbornness of CQ that makes him survive, the football mafia in Iran prefers foreigners like Branko, who nods off everything that criminal circles and journalists say and in the end he becomes one of them. This talk of "Ehteram nemizare" is nonsense, mage adama mesle Ghalenoei ehteram mizashtan na vallah?!

Comment

LOOOLL! This guy is amazing, much better than Khiabani and few others:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/184...7%D8%B5%DB%8C)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              LOOOLL! This guy is amazing, much better than Khiabani and few others:
                              https://video.varzesh3.com/video/184...7%D8%B5%DB%8C)
                              I saw it before. He's funny but not professional. Who is he anyways?

Comment

I find the quality and selection of Uzbek TV highlights to be the best. Enjoy! Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X