Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    All yellows cards are wiped off now for the 1/4 finals , however Amiri will be suspended for the China game.
    so majid hoseini, dejagah,ghoddos and ehsan yellow all get wipe out aginst china?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      I hope we not play like Asian Cup 2004 and we play strong against China! I hope we leanr from the past.

https://youtu.be/RGGsdeJ6N2Y
      i doubt this china team is strong, also one of thier defender will be suspended

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        so majid hoseini, dejagah,ghoddos and ehsan yellow all get wipe out aginst china?
        No, they reset after the China match.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          As long as they don’t pick up any more against China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Hosseini was outplayed, out muscled and was out of position. He was a mess today. Really dissapoiting!
            he hasnt been himself since his recent little injury for the club nor TM..!!
            I think he probably got an earful from CQ for his silly red card worthy challenge in the first game and since then he seems a bit hesitant and unsure and unsettled..!!?
            he can certainly play much better than what he showed today.... it may be a confidence issue atm..? hopefully he will return raring to go after China game..!!
            good thing is that we got 2 good alternatives in Pejman and especially Kanani who has stepped up his game greatly so far in the cup..!

Comment

I expect us to be better prepared for the China game. Looking at the bracket before the tournament there was a good chance we would face China in QF so I expect Quieroz and his team had done a lot of analysis on them from before in preparation for QF. This Oman game was always going to be a little tricky because it was harder to predict who we would play

The real tournament starts now

Comment

JB had a great game. Finally! It is very evident that Sardar and Taremi have great chemistry up top. Their passing is so in sync, specially for players who don’t play on a same club team.

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                  I'm mad that Sardar didn't score some of his chances, but I will say that I absolutely LOVED that he signaled to Beiro where the penalty was gonna go. I really believe that Beiro listened to him. He gets an assist on that save as far as I'm concerned 😁.
                  interesting..!! i didnt notice that..!!?
                  to be fair i was too pissed off at that time and and didnt wanna watch that shitttt...

Comment

Azmoun might have been half of the reason Beyronvand was successful in wining the penalty. He pointed to Beyronvand where he thought the Omani player would shoot the ball. Did anyone else see that?

Comment

Good win for Iran. You can never take an opponent for granted. Without the PK save the game might have gotten messy. We need to have the attitude that we are the best in Asia and keep the pressure on our opponents. Keep rollin’ TM.
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think defense was generally weak today. No stand outs. Rezaian was not good, too much out of position leaving Hoseini to cover the whole half. Overall right flank was bad.
                        Vouria will start next game. At lease we have one more relatively easy game to tune out the problems.

We have 8 days and one more friendly before playing Japan.

The best so far has been the rotation of players, I am anticipating Ansarifard to start the China game.

I think Torabi will replace Amiri, and Ansarifard will give Sardar a break.
                        Ashkan will get a break by Ghoddos.

We will have our best team in the semi final.

Comment

Fox Sports Asia showed a clip that at one point our boys made 24+ passes before they served an amazing arial into the box which Taremi controlled well and made a great shot and Omani goalie made an amazing save. This was like a dance. Our boys are playing beautiful football!

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                            No, they reset after the China match.
                            ok so we have to be careful, we have 2-3 players, that are on yellow, is it two consecutive yellows or 2 yellows?

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                              I think defense was generally weak today. No stand outs. Rezaian was not good, too much out of position leaving Hoseini to cover the whole half. Overall right flank was bad.
                              Vouria will start next game. At lease we have one more relatively easy game to tune out the problems.

We have 8 days and one more friendly before playing Japan.

The best so far has been the rotation of players, I am anticipating Ansarifard to start the China game.

I think Torabi will replace Amiri, and Ansarifard will give Sardar a break.
                              Ashkan will get a break by Ghoddos.

We will have our best team in the semi final.
                              Hajsafi will most likely replace Amiri.

Comment

I wonder how Azmoun was so sure where the penalty taker was going to hit it - He may have heard something from the Omanis talking between themselves.

I don't think i've ever seen that before but whatever, it worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X