X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a suggestion to ParsTV:

Hire this guy to do the commentary on your feed and you
    got a winner LOL!!!!
    This guy is the best commentator since khoda biamorz Al Safar.

Comment

Is this ParsTV causing footballitarin not to broadcast live irib anymore?

Comment

Pars TV:

Other commentator: va... HALAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASOUD E SHOJAEI!!!!!!!!! PAAS BE AGHAB!!!!!!!!

Mehran: Ma kheili ghashang darim dar gooshehaye zamin bazi mikonim va Ehsan Hajsafi tooparo khoob dare be kenareha mibare-

Other commentator: HALAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! EHSAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Mehran: Dashtan migoftam ke Ashkan tooparo khoob jam karde va kheili khoob dare modiriat mikone dare dakhele zamin.

Other commentator: Ashkan kheili zahmat keshide emrooz HALAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ASHKAN!!!!!!!!!

Mehran: Chi shod?

Other commentator: YEK PAAS BE AGHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          It does. I watched Iran's IRIB3 stream on TW yesterday right here in the USA.
          I tried too but is was blocked due to some copy right. Did you watch it on your computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            I tried too but is was blocked due to some copy right. Did you watch it on your computer?
            Yes I watched it mainly on my computer but it was also available on my
            Persian TV Roku app but that one was buffering too much.

Comment

thank god I was able to get GLWIZ under their 30 day free trial. Well after this fiasco, I will never purchase their service! I just decided to get the Smart IPTV app on my LG tv and just purchased a subscription posted from vapefrog website posted here. I will let you all know how it goes, but god I never wanna watch a game with crappy commentry from LA TV stations. they are stuck in the 90s and very unprofessional. Not surprised they are stealing the feed from FOX Sport Australia and making it sound like they have the rights! IMO GLWIZ was in on this, otherwise why would they say go watch it on PARS TV when they know PARS TV does not have the rights!
              sigpic

Comment

GLWIZ broadcasted all of the matches today lol
                Is this a joke or what? and there was message on bottom of the page that, due to copy right please refer to Pars TV, we can't broadcast the matches(while they were doing it), and Pars TV was selling carpet at that moment lol
                Excuse my language ama, Mellato k... kardan!!! lool

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  Here is a suggestion to ParsTV:

Hire this guy to do the commentary on your feed and you
                  got a winner LOL!!!!
                  This guy is the best commentator since khoda biamorz Al Safar.

too much imo. fucking world salad master

Comment

If there is any complaint about GLWZ or PARS TV, please contact them.

Thread closed
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                    X