Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news: Pars TV has purchased exclusive rights to Iran's matches in US

Doostan,

I am happy to announce that Pars TV has purchased the exclusive rights to Iran's matches from the AFC. I am also excited to inform you that Mr. Mehran Molkara will be joining the broadcast.

For those of you that don't know Mehran, in my humble opinion, he is the best Iranian football analyst with fantastic analytical skills. I have had the pleasure of working with him since the 2007 Asian Cup. He has extensive commentary experience and FIFA coaching license. He is the only Iranian that has ever been invited to Fox Sports to join their live broadcast of Iran matches during World Cup qualifiers.

I will be part of his team during the broadcasts as well. Since this is a late development, I may not join the team in the studio.

I understand it has been a frustrating few weeks for the Iranians in the US to be able to watch the match on TV. Please support this effort by Iranians to bring you this service and encourage them for future tournaments.

Mokhlesim
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Dametoon garm.
    Will we be able to watch the stream via glwiz?

Comment

Mehran is a gem in our community. Great news Mansour! Thanks for your hard work.

Comment

"Dametoon garm.
        Will we be able to watch the stream via glwiz?"

Mokhlesim. I understand GLWiz has been warned by AFC not to broadcast Asian Cup without broadcast rights. I am guessing Pars TV will be available.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
        Go IRAN!

Comment

Amazing news! Mehran molkara is a pleasure to listen to that makes this news even better! Will Mr. Afrakhan join him too? I loved the excitement he brought to the table as well
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So how do we watch this channel?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post

Looks like Pars tv is on glwiz

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Amazing news! Mehran molkara is a pleasure to listen to that makes this news even better! Will Mr. Afrakhan join him too? I loved the excitement he brought to the table as well
                Mokhlesim.
                Yes, Mr. Afrakhan has been in charge of assembling the broadcast team, and he has been part of the effort to bring this service to Iranians. He is a passionate Iranian with an exciting commentary style. I understand he will be in charge of play by play commentary.
                Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  Pars TV is a satelite TV based in Los Angeles. You must have satelite dish to receive the station's signal. There are online avenues that stream Pars TV. I am not sure which one will be reliable as this is a last minute news to me. I will inform you of reliable streaming resources once I find out.
                  Go IRAN!

Comment

Hopefully it is in HD?

Comment

Damet Garm agha Mansoor
                      Fantastic news ..!
                      What’s the most reliable method to watch Pars TV ..!?

Comment

Ok, Pars Tv's website has online streaming:
                        https://parstv.tv/golive/
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Damet Garm agha Mansoor
                          Fantastic news ..!
                          What’s the most reliable method to watch Pars TV ..!?
                          Mokhlesim. The best way obviously is using satelite dish. But for online streaming, I have posted their website. I am not sure how much traffic their server can handle. There are plenty of online resources that stream Pars TV. If I find quality resource, I will post in here.
                          Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Yup Mehran is a savvy top lad ..!
                            Who’s Afrakhan.!? Is that the young homie ke en gadr jeegh mizad bad az goala ke sedaash miborid..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Yup Mehran is a savvy top lad ..!
                              Who’s Afrakhan.!? Is that the young homie ke en gadr jeegh mizad bad az goala ke sedaash miborid..!
                              That's the one.

Comment

Working...
                              X