X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
    Salam doostan,
    I had a chance to read some of the comments on this thread. It is unfortunate. I neither have the time nor the interest to get involved in internet arguments. I always find people with lack of knowledge to be louder. To be honest, it is kind of funny to see how this theory of loud people vs. knowledge and logic always hold true. Of course, this does not apply to people that express their concern with the broadcast. And I do see a lot of respectful comments that voiced their opinions. So, to respect those, let me clarify a few things:

I am not a member of any TV group, but I have been working closely with a few satellite TV stations. They simply lack funds! Not enough money to expand equipment or increase resolution. As I warned before, don't expect HD quality. To get high-resolution service for satellite the owner must pay tens of thousands of dollars more per month. If he does, how is he gonna get his money back? Through limited advertising? Limited audience?
    This broadcast was intended to provide FREE TV broadcast to US residents that do not have access to the game. As I said earlier, please do not expect HD and please don't count on this broadcast to watch online. There are much better avenues to watch online with excellent quality. It costs $15 to have the 1k stream in high quality. If you need my help to get a reliable source to set up, please PM me. There is no comparison between Glwiz quality of either IRIB or any other channel and this technology. I have watched many games through this source, and it is like sitting in the stadium. Crystal clear.
    As for Glwiz and these bad people at Pars TV who paid to have the right for broadcast and run a business (!!?)
    GLwiz charges customers but pays nothing to get the rights. NEVER. Pars TV does not charge customers and paid money to have the right. Where is the logic on this? From what I understand, Glwiz self-blocks itself to avoid legal issues. For years, they have done this without broadcast rights and once they are aware of local rights they self-block. With the deep pocket the owner has, I would have done the same thing. AFC can break him for the violation. So, they kindly avoid legal issues. But they charge you and pay nothing. Please think about this ...
    As for commentary, for years I have witnessed the differences of the opinion on commenting or play by play actions. RIP Hassan Agha received tons of complaints about being loud too, and yet some people LOVED his scream. Some people like it and some don't. I have always looked for other options when I don't like specific commentaries, like the ones in some of the IRIB's local stations in other cities. But then I mute and I watch and enjoy. I personally prefer exciting play by play commenting, but it is a personal opinion. I even search varzesh 3 after the match for the Arab guy that says funny stuff loud. To me it is fun, to some, it is incredibly annoying ... I understand ... BTW, search for Jordanian commentator after the goal against Australia. It is so funny!
    As for Mehran, as football fans, everyone has strong opinions about the game, teams, players, and coaches. And usually, they get offended when they hear otherwise. I have witnessed that as well. But his job is to stay neutral and analyze the game, and mainly bring up plus and minus that he sees. He did a great job doing that. I am a FIFA licensed coach as well, and I had lots of respect for his vision and comments. We don't always agree when we chat, but that is a form of an opinion. It never takes away the high respect I have for his vision and neutral perspective of the game. He is solid and always refers to logic rather than emotion. Again, I fully understand if you don't find that to be true.
    Hope I was able to address the concerns. I have also informed those in charge of your complaints. I did not notice the stadium noise. I was more focused on what being said and the game itself. I will let them know as well. Meanwhile, if you are still planning to watch online and you are not satisfied with the quality, please use other resources.
    Any how, this thread was intended to help people that were looking for TV source in US. My apology ahead of time if I don't respond again as I simply don't have enough time.
    Mokhlesim.
    I seriously did not have any expectations, and only wanted a stable (non-buffering) link that was decent quality. Pars TV provided that. I had paid for GLWiZ prior to the start of the Cup, but have not used them before, so did not have any expectations. The most I have come to know is a low-medium quality feed from IRIB with mediocre commentary. Pars TV provided that today (with probably a bit more exciting/funny/enjoyable commentary). Yes, it was not ESPN/FoxSports/BeIN quality, but at this stage of the game, I don't have that expectation. I do believe Mansoor is sincere in trying to provide another option for the US viewers. Let's all enjoy the point of today: that TM won handedly and put all other teams on notice. Until the day we can all enjoy TM matches free from BS, let's take this win and enjoy our day.

Comment

Don't bother with this junk. Use https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Maybe I am missing something here. so enlighten me if that is the case.
        Providing a free stream for people eve if its not HD quality is a wonderful thing and should be commended.
        What I don't understand is that why everyone was forced to see the free Pars TV stream by Glwiz.
        I rather pay to see a higher quality stream with different commentators.
        Can we have both of these at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
          Maybe I am missing something here. so enlighten me if that is the case.
          Providing a free stream for people eve if its not HD quality is a wonderful thing and should be commended.
          What I don't understand is that why everyone was forced to see the free Pars TV stream by Glwiz.
          I rather pay to see a higher quality stream with different commentators.
          Can we have both of these at the same time?
          Agreed. And I think this is what most people here are upset about. Not that Pars TV provided a mediocre FREE broadcast, but at the expense of a potentially better quality provider that people are/willing to pay for.

Comment

If pars was so concerned with providing people with a way to watch team Melli matches why block irib? We had our way to watch those matches and they were taken away. I guess we'll find out from eleven sports if the right were really bought for Asia cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mansour jan,
              The quality was beyond poor my friend, i have seen poor qualities 10 years a go or more, but man we couldn't even see the ball, disappointing in every department tbh, anyway GLWIZ is more to be blamed anyway.
              I have watched WC and TM matches on GLWIZ, i have asked friends lets get the subscription, the quality is great and this shit happened today. Hame Shaaki! I keep calling their customer service and they are not answering! Hope they fix this shit asap., they know they fcuked it up!!
              The whole thing is fishy doste aziz. Same GLWIZ broadcasted all of other matches up to today and i won't be surprised if it continues tomorrow and until the end for other team matches.

Comment

Pars TV commentator was a joke

Mehran Molkara is a great analyst but always so negative towards TM ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                  Don't bother with this junk. Use https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
                  I had issue with their links as well. To ye kalam, be g.. raftim ta ye baazi bebinim emroz, remind me of 12-13 years a go watching TM matches online!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
                    Salam doostan,

I had a chance to read some of the comments on this thread. It is unfortunate. I neither have the time nor the interest to get involved in internet arguments. I always find people with lack of knowledge to be louder. To be honest, it is kind of funny to see how this theory of loud people vs. knowledge and logic always hold true. Of course, this does not apply to people that express their concern with the broadcast. And I do see a lot of respectful comments that voiced their opinions. So, to respect those, let me clarify a few things:

I am not a member of any TV group, but I have been working closely with a few satellite TV stations. They simply lack funds! Not enough money to expand equipment or increase resolution. As I warned before, don't expect HD quality. To get high-resolution service for satellite the owner must pay tens of thousands of dollars more per month. If he does, how is he gonna get his money back? Through limited advertising? Limited audience?

This broadcast was intended to provide FREE TV broadcast to US residents that do not have access to the game. As I said earlier, please do not expect HD and please don't count on this broadcast to watch online. There are much better avenues to watch online with excellent quality. It costs $15 to have the 1k stream in high quality. If you need my help to get a reliable source to set up, please PM me. There is no comparison between Glwiz quality of either IRIB or any other channel and this technology. I have watched many games through this source, and it is like sitting in the stadium. Crystal clear.

As for Glwiz and these bad people at Pars TV who paid to have the right for broadcast and run a business (!!?)
                    GLwiz charges customers but pays nothing to get the rights. NEVER. Pars TV does not charge customers and paid money to have the right. Where is the logic on this? From what I understand, Glwiz self-blocks itself to avoid legal issues. For years, they have done this without broadcast rights and once they are aware of local rights they self-block. With the deep pocket the owner has, I would have done the same thing. AFC can break him for the violation. So, they kindly avoid legal issues. But they charge you and pay nothing. Please think about this ...

As for commentary, for years I have witnessed the differences of the opinion on commenting or play by play actions. RIP Hassan Agha received tons of complaints about being loud too, and yet some people LOVED his scream. Some people like it and some don't. I have always looked for other options when I don't like specific commentaries, like the ones in some of the IRIB's local stations in other cities. But then I mute and I watch and enjoy. I personally prefer exciting play by play commenting, but it is a personal opinion. I even search varzesh 3 after the match for the Arab guy that says funny stuff loud. To me it is fun, to some, it is incredibly annoying ... I understand ... BTW, search for Jordanian commentator after the goal against Australia. It is so funny!

As for Mehran, as football fans, everyone has strong opinions about the game, teams, players, and coaches. And usually, they get offended when they hear otherwise. I have witnessed that as well. But his job is to stay neutral and analyze the game, and mainly bring up plus and minus that he sees. He did a great job doing that. I am a FIFA licensed coach as well, and I had lots of respect for his vision and comments. We don't always agree when we chat, but that is a form of an opinion. It never takes away the high respect I have for his vision and neutral perspective of the game. He is solid and always refers to logic rather than emotion. Again, I fully understand if you don't find that to be true.

Hope I was able to address the concerns. I have also informed those in charge of your complaints. I did not notice the stadium noise. I was more focused on what being said and the game itself. I will let them know as well. Meanwhile, if you are still planning to watch online and you are not satisfied with the quality, please use other resources.

Any how, this thread was intended to help people that were looking for TV source in US. My apology ahead of time if I don't respond again as I simply don't have enough time.

Mokhlesim.
                    No they don't. They are showing all other AC matches on Varzesh TV.
                    Just check out tomorrows matches.

That's an excuse. ParsTv threw them a little bone and they took the
                    little bone and screwed their subscribers. Shame on them both.

Comment

Well

The reality is that we are used to poor quality picture feeds for years and years , however

I was suprised to find the TW's IRIB3 pic much better and higher defenition so thats what i watched.

Comment

Para TV didnt buy the rights if they did they wouldnt use it wirh english commentary in shitty laptop quality

Comment

Thank you, Mansoor. I was one of the many who struggled to find a reliable broadcast/commentary other than what was offered on IRIB. For that, I believe we all appreciate the fact that you took the initiative to inform us all regarding ParsTV's broadcast.

Perhaps, some of us are upset over the fact that they were bamboozled into purchasing GLWIZ (for a more reliable stream) thinking ParsTV has "exclusive rights" to the game. Funniest part is that the broadcast cut off and we all witnessed how ParsTV was actually streaming the game online. This coupled with the negative commentary really makes people upset. I didn't mind the stream quality, because we rarely witness HD or good quality Iran games. However, the commentary was not what you exactly make it out to be. I've watched Molkara when he commentated on games with Alesafar on Tapesh. I really don't remember such blatant negativity beginning in the first couple of mins, and unfortunately with all the negativity surrounding TM, we simply felt wronged by him, others, and everything else associated with our experience today.

In the end, we all Love TM and only care about TM. I truly appreciate everyone in this forum and know that this is just a part of the journey fellas. Like TM, we move on to the next day. Like TM we will look forward to the Vietnam game.

Thank you all and All for TeamMelli

Comment

Finding logic in the comments on this thread = like trying to connect the north poles of two magnets.

Comment

I don't mean to talk sh*t about any of those LA-based TV channels but Pars TV didn't buy the rights to the Asian Cup. If they had, the audio and video feeds would be top quality and they wouldn't have to blur the logo of the broadcaster they stole the feed from on the top right of the screen.

In any case, I watched the game through a live feed on Facebook with English commentary and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Comment

Yes they were streaming it from an english commentary channel , it was obvious
                                Evreytime they tried to broadcast the stadium sound , you could also here those
                                2 english guys talking about the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X