X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Hopefully it is in HD?
    Since the downfall of Iranian satelite TVs, their resolution has dropped. I know they are receiving direct signal from the AFC in HD but I am not sure of their broadcast or streaming quality.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

Pars TV is definitely on GLWiZ...I just confirmed and was able to watch live TV. However, at least from GLWiZ transmission, not fully HD...the usual resolution you'd expect from an Iranian broadcast. However, if it's reliable and doesn't buffer/crash, I'd still be happy.

Comment

What about pars tv on tamasha khneh !?
        Anyone checked yet to see if they got it ..!?
        I’m not home to verify myself

Comment

So the game will not be in GLWIZ through IRIB channels anymore? So far all games were on GLWIZ channels(IRIB3 and Varzesh). Pars TV quality doesn't look HD though.

Comment

I know Mehran Molkara very well , I used to call on to the varzesh program and talk with him often.

He used to broadcast the games with khoda biyamorz Hassan Alesafar in his sports show.

Very good and sharp football analyst.

Thank you agha Mansoor.

Comment

Rouhe Ale Safar shaad. Jaash Khaalieh...Passionate TM fan..

Comment

and Of course IRIB3 will still show all Iran's games for USA as well.

Comment

Iran_19

Rouhesh vaghaan shad bashe
                  Jash ke kheyli khaliye.

I had luch with him 2 times when I used travel to LA from OKC.about 10 years ago.

Now i live in Laguna Niguel myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Iran_19

Rouhesh vaghaan shad bashe
                    Jash ke kheyli khaliye.

I had luch with him 2 times when I used travel to LA from OKC.about 10 years ago.

Now i live in Laguna Niguel myself.
                    I remember you calling his program, good old days lol

Comment

yes Iran joon it was some good days man.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Rouhe Ale Safar shaad. Jaash Khaalieh...Passionate TM fan..
                        He had that passionate and joyful Joonoobi disposition. Actually thought of him a couple days ago, if we win it this Asian Cup 2019, it would have been great if he could have experienced it.

Comment

Yes I remember how disappointed he was in 2004 china and 2015 australia when we lost in Penalties.
                          He was very much crushed like we all were.

He was so passionate about Iran and football.

specially when we scored and he would say GOALLLLLLLLLL the south american way, man I loved him for it.
                          I miss him a lot and still shocked how quickly he parrished due to f**king cancer.

Comment

and Of course IRIB3 will still show all Iran's games for USA as well.
                            If Pars TV has bought the rights for Iran's games in N America I doubt IRIB3 will be allowed to broadcast.

Comment

Fantastic. Finally a great news for us in Northeast US. I can’t wait until tomorrow to watch a high quality game analysis as well as a professional comentery. Thank you for all your efforts.

Go TM.

Comment

Thank you for breaking the great news Mansoor khaan and good to see you around. I really like Mehran Molkara. He is a fantastic football analyst with great football knowledge.

I know Mehran Molkara very well , I used to call on to the varzesh program and talk with him often.

He used to broadcast the games with khoda biyamorz Hassan Alesafar in his sports show.

Very good and sharp football analyst.

Thank you agha Mansoor.
                                Yup, I remember your calls to Alesafar's TV show

Comment

Working...
                                X