Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's tell Parstv what we think of their horrendous game quality and commentaries:
    https://www.facebook.com/parstv.broadcasting/

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21
      Mansoor is hiding, scared to show his face here,
      bootlegging and stealing content is illegal,
      butthurt psychos in "pars bootlegging center" think they can get away with this
      Dude, you need to chill out. Mansoor had nothing to do with this and he was kind enough to pass PFDC the information he received.

Jeez...

Comment

Lol Pars TV did not purchase any exclusive rights. They blocked IRIB 3 from GLWiZ so their rinky dink sponsors got views.

We could HEAR the Australian commentators in the background If they purchased exclusive rights we could hear our fans cheering without any background commentating (which they did a bad job covering up too lol).

We were all trolled and ripped off. I’m cancelling my subscription from GLWiZ too. A bunch of kolah bardars..

Comment

OMG the quality was bad, and they blocked tv 3 on glwiz. i am gona watch on livetv.sx next time. the quality was beyong bad. it was garbage.

Comment

how you guys watched from irib 3?i could not watch from glwiz and even from my laptop thanks let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              OMG the quality was bad, and they blocked tv 3 on glwiz. i am gona watch on livetv.sx next time. the quality was beyong bad. it was garbage.
              pars bootlegging center hijacked glwiz by paying them off and asking to block irib and show their bootleg inistead

Comment

Originally posted by carpediem View Post
                Let's tell Parstv what we think of their horrendous game quality and commentaries:
                https://www.facebook.com/parstv.broadcasting/
                If they turn the volume high and let us hear the Australian commentator that would be the best. Hearing those annoying voices was a bad experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  pars bootlegging center hijacked glwiz by paying them off and asking to block irib and show their bootleg inistead
                  i know

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    what do you mean from Reddit? what's that? I am willing to pay for quality source and want to watch on my PC.
                    It's free. You can watch any streams from there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

Comment

Agree with everything, something very wrong and very dirty is going and we as faithful team Melli fans who are honest and hard working should not stand for it! Having said that I though mr. Behrooz Afrakhan was lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those upset at ParsTv may I ask what you expected? The reason IRIB and FOX have streams is that they send their own cameraman to record the games and have equipment to broadcast the stream. It costs $100k +.
                        What did you all expect? For ParsTV to have the budget of FOX or IRIB. Unfortunately there is no sponsorships or actual money in Iranian soccer to fund any legit streams. The only reason IRIB exists and CQ works for TM is because the government gives so much money.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          how you guys watched from irib 3?i could not watch from glwiz and even from my laptop thanks let me know
                          Forget about GLWiZ. I am a dumbass for even mentioning their names on PFDC. Kolah bardars in the pockets of their buddies who support them.

Typical Iranian LA “you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours”. How in the blue hell does IRIB 3 show a better quality and you (GLWiZ) give the exclusive rights to Pars TV? I mean I could be mistaken but someone who knows the situation please explain.

Comment

I checked Pars TV for one second beginning second half and only saw meybodi, no football..
                            Does anybody what that was about?

I have IPTV, so just watch the game through IRIB 3. They also had it on Shabake Varzesh, but probably also bootlegging cause it was not full screen and they would show other stuff in between..lol

Comment

hey guys which channels broadcast the afc cup 2019 ? I mean foreign channels

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                For those upset at ParsTv may I ask what you expected? The reason IRIB and FOX have streams is that they send their own cameraman to record the games and have equipment to broadcast the stream. It costs $100k +.
                                What did you all expect? For ParsTV to have the budget of FOX or IRIB. Unfortunately there is no sponsorships or actual money in Iranian soccer to fund any legit streams. The only reason IRIB exists and CQ works for TM is because the government gives so much money.
                                Then you leave it the way it is and let irib stream the fucking thing, you don't lie about buying the rights and show us a picture quality that not even Sudan hasn't had since 1996.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X