X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    would you mind a quick translation bro
    Its Basically Iran Varzeshi saying lets keep the guy. and this is probably the mouth piece of the regime, so he might stay....

Comment

Damn, CQ is the new Religion for Iranian People. CQ-worshiping instead of Islam haha

Comment

wonder if he could lead a revolution
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Apparently the head of the Colombian football federation has straight up said that they have reached a verbal agreement with CQ! As much as I would like for him to stay, it seems like that won't be the case...

"In addition, the president of the Colombian Football Federation, Ramón Jesurún, confirmed the negotiations with the Portuguese coach during the draw for the Copa América groups in Rio. "I must admit that with Queiroz we have very advanced conversations and I dare to say that we have almost a pact that will bind us, "he told Colombian radio La FM. "There is plan B. There is plan A (Queiroz) and it is very solid," he concluded."

https://www.terra.com.br/esportes/fu...89b6mvsz3.html

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Who here spoke anything of death?

Why is it always the solutions of like minded people to these toxic Persepolis fans that someone needs to die.. why is "Marg bar" such a large part of this subculture?

I don't care about CQ's stats. It is just funny that whenever Branko gets goaded the gloves are off and his supporters lose their cool/feigned impartiality toward TM coaches.
            I am making fun. But your statement in bold is just hilarious. Branko getting graded? no sir it is CQ getting graded and it is you losing your cool. Its not for nothing the country is in this shape. People have 0 sense.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              I am making fun. But your statement in bold is just hilarious. Branko getting graded? no sir it is CQ getting graded and it is you losing your cool. Its not for nothing the country is in this shape. People have 0 sense.
              He said goaded not graded.

Do you know what goaded means or are you trolling again?

Comment

If he goes there, I hope they win the next WC.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Colombian media is now reporting that Queiroz will arrive in Colombia next week to be officially introduced as the new head coach of the Colombian national team:

https://co.ivoox.com/es/carlos-queir...1985565_1.html

Comment

Dameshoon Garm - I hope he achieves great things with them and will be supporting them at next world cup (unless they play iran of course)

Comment

I'm taking bets. Over and under 10 matches, official or friendly. Doesn't matter. I'm betting Colombia will sack CQ in less than 10 games if they do end up actually signing him.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Mayeli Kohan doesn't know how to read either.

Comment

Does this mean he will compete at the Copa America? He is going to be looking for revenge against Japan!! Imagine if he does win the Copa America. That would be sweet.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I've always been a fan of Los Cafeteros and CQ going there is just more reason for me to support them full time.

Comment

As per Gol Bezan, Carlos Queiroz is off to Bogota.

He will not come back, sadly. Let's hope our next manager is a great one as well.

Comment

Shit, i also just read he is signing in Colombia in the next days 😔

Comment

Working...
                                X