This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a giver.

In his last act of giving back to the Iranian people, Carlos Querioz gifted a rug, which was made for him, to a women from Khuzestan. She had simply thanked his unmatched dedication to Iranian football. In the take-take world of Iranian football, it's amazing to see such a giving and generous man.

You will always be in our hearts Carlos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      As per Gol Bezan, Carlos Queiroz is off to Bogota.

He will not come back, sadly. Let's hope our next manager is a great one as well.
      Tehranto, come on, come up with better news...he's coming back right?
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

feels sad to see him go like this… At the same time, one day he would eventually go. There is no deny in this, he took us to World Cup twice in a row, no other coach ever managed to do this for us.

Comment

He will come back one day, after Columbia im very sure he belongs to Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            I'm taking bets. Over and under 10 matches, official or friendly. Doesn't matter. I'm betting Colombia will sack CQ in less than 10 games if they do end up actually signing him.
            How much?
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              How much?
              CQ tactics dont fit teams like Columbia, not in short time, if they give him years yes but not in short period

Comment

so its official ..??
                IFF and especially the assholes in Sports Ministry RIDAN Big Time..!! stupid fking corrupt bastards..!!

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                  CQ tactics dont fit teams like Columbia, not in short time, if they give him years yes but not in short period
                  I just want to make a bet with Trinity.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Who are these new members here? all of them talking sh** the whole time. CQ is world class coach, not like ghalenoi and maheylikohan that can’t even coach third division Belgium team or Branco that can’t get a job in his OWN country!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                      You think his tactic is set in stone ? You think he isnt capable of coming up with tactics for colombia??
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                        How much?
                        However much you can comfortably part ways with.

Comment

Trinity,

TM under gohroosh doesn't suit creative wingers that double as strikers too.
                          Are you referring to Queiroz as Gohroosh here?

Can I also make a bet with you that he will last more than 10 games? I find that people who are namak nashnas and don't appreciate what they have had are always good for a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Trinity,
                            Are you referring to Queiroz as Gohroosh here?
                            Can I also make a bet with you that he will last more than 10 games? I find that people who are namak nashnas and don't appreciate what they have had are always good for a bet.
                            Trinity, I'd love to be in on this bet too, make it official, put the money in an escrow account under the control of a neutral third party. Trinity do you have an upper limit you feel comfortable with? I understand a lot of the new members coming out of the woodwork are vile garbage castrated snakes, hoping you are not the same and are being genuine with your bet offer! Let me know if you have an upper limit you feel comfortable with e.g. $10,000 $50,000, etc

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Sure thing bud. But I'd appreciate it if you lay off your incessant ad hominem attacks on those with different opinions than yours. Challenge the points of contention with logical arguments and factual data instead of attacking the person. It will actually elevate the discussion instead of turning it into a schoolyard name-calling contest. Cool beans?

As far as the bet goes. Let's see howmany more people are interested. We can lay down some fair odds based on the generated purse and proceed from there.

Comment

Sure thing bud. But I'd appreciate it if you lay off your incessant ad hominem attacks on those with different opinions than yours. Challenge the points of contention with logical arguments and factual data instead of attacking the person. It will actually elevate the discussion instead of turning it into a schoolyard name-calling contest. Cool beans?
                                As far as the bet goes. Let's see howmany more people are interested. We can lay down some fair odds based on the generated purse and proceed from there.
                                Trinity, bro if you look at my post history I've written essays and long paragraphs so often but it gets exhausting. The responses I get are a logic bypass.

If "namak nashnas" is an ad hominem attack, then sign me up to the Ad Hominem Attack Society. That's all you can say to people who can't appreciate in some way what your "Gohroosh" has done.

BTW for someone who calls Queiroz "Gohroosh", it's a bit rich talking about Ad Hominems and schoolyard name-calling contests, but whatever dude. Your logic. Cool beans?

Comment

Working...
                                X