X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Namak nashnas.
    Do not get me wrong. I appreciate and thank him for all his efforts and will always love and respect him for being a TM coach. Just like I do for other ex coaches and players. That is the respect we must all hold for our team melli. Now please go back to belittling our previous successes and writing love letters to Cq and insulting the likes of Ali Karimi then proceed to call others namak nashnas.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Do not get me wrong. I appreciate and thank him for all his efforts and will always love and respect him for being a TM coach. Just like I do for other ex coaches and players. That is the respect we must all hold for our team melli. Now please go back to belittling our previous successes and writing love letters to Cq and insulting the likes of Ali Karimi then proceed to call others namak nashnas.

Typical snake-like language "I appreciate and thank him" when your comments are all subtle digs again and again.

BTW Ali Karimi is a legendary player for TM - please separate his footballing skills from his punditry.

Comment

Iran will not be signing a contract with Branko. He has nothing to offer Iran and will not last there not even 6 months. Branko is made for badbakht countries like an Daesh. He cant take a team like Iran to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Typical snake-like language "I appreciate and thank him" when your comments are all subtle digs again and again.

BTW Ali Karimi is a legendary player for TM - please separate his footballing skills from his punditry.
          DR, the dig is at you and it is not snake like. Namak nashnas has a definition and it includes belittling past achievements and people who worked hard and swat blood for our country just because they said something you didnt like. Now I know you love CQ believe me I do too but not like you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Marg bar Branko. lol lets pull him out of his hotel and kill him. For Carlos's stats. He will then be the most successful living ex Iran coach excluding Asian cups and any other previously held tournaments of course.

Comment

DR, the dig is at you and it is not snake like. Namak nashnas has a definition and it includes belittling past achievements and people who worked hard and swat blood for our country just because they said something you didnt like. Now I know you love CQ believe me I do too but not like you. lol
              Hypocrisy and lies.

Comment

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/93498/

Is CQ staying??

Comment

guys he is not leaving, this is all part of the CQ mind games.
                  -Sol.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                    guys he is not leaving, this is all part of the CQ mind games.
                    -Sol.
                    IFF and the regime will keep him, thier is NO ONE better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      IFF and the regime will keep him, thier is NO ONE better!!!
                      Ishalla dadash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        would you mind a quick translation bro
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          Interestingly, if Queiroz does indeed take the Colombia job, it looks like his next game will again be against Japan; Colombia has scheduled its next friendly against Japan in March.
                          If he signs for them I hope he tears Japan a new one.

Comment

Marg bar Branko. lol lets pull him out of his hotel and kill him. For Carlos's stats. He will then be the most successful living ex Iran coach excluding Asian cups and any other previously held tournaments of course.
                            Who here spoke anything of death?

Why is it always the solutions of like minded people to these toxic Persepolis fans that someone needs to die.. why is "Marg bar" such a large part of this subculture?

I don't care about CQ's stats. It is just funny that whenever Branko gets goaded the gloves are off and his supporters lose their cool/feigned impartiality toward TM coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Who here spoke anything of death?

Why is it always the solutions of like minded people to these toxic Persepolis fans that someone needs to die.. why is "Marg bar" such a large part of this subculture?

I don't care about CQ's stats. It is just funny that whenever Branko gets goaded the gloves are off and his supporters lose their cool/feigned impartiality toward TM coaches.
                              I agree! there should be no talk of death! Very unpleasant!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                If he signs for them I hope he tears Japan a new one.
                                If he signs for them I hope he cancels the friendly with Japan and replace it with Iran instead

Comment

Working...
                                X