This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    Well, if its on Wikipedia, it must be official.
    Wow, i knew this was inevitable but its painful.
    No it's not. Anyone can edit Wiki.
    If you look now its changed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Well, if its on Wikipedia, it must be official.

Wow, i knew this was inevitable but its painful.
      Anyone can edit Wikipedia. So can't really use Wikipedia to measure the authenticity of news.

Comment

Let me have the last saying based on logic. CQ would not leave iran for Columbia for 4 reasons

1. Iran is a much safer place
        2. Colombia is far and CQ would not be able to go home easily in 6 or 7 hour flights as he can now.
        3. The salary would not be much higher and he does not need more
        4. He is used to Iran life style by now and he would have quit 4 years ago if he did not like the country and the people and he would not have got into fight with Koreans and he would not be so enthusiastic about his job now. Case closed. wait till the Asian cup is brought to Tehran. He will have so many flowers throws at him that he won't be able to walk. cheers... He might be reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
          Let me have the last saying based on logic. CQ would not leave iran for Columbia for 4 reasons

2. Colombia is far and CQ would not be able to go home easily in 6 or 7 hour flights as he can now.
          4. He is used to Iran life style by now and he would have quit 4 years ago if he did not like the country and the people and he would not have got into fight with Koreans and he would not be so enthusiastic about his job now. Case closed. wait till the Asian cup is brought to Tehran. He will have so many flowers throws at him that he won't be able to walk. cheers... He might be reading this.
          Exactly. He will go to Colombia only if Iran don't extend his contract. People making bold statements that he is leaving for certain of had already signed a contract with Colombia is starting to get very annoying

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post

None of these are professional reasons to not take the job

mind you i havent even read the original post but id take any news with a huge grain of salt

Comment

Is he really going??? Did he confirm ??? Did Taj say anything??

Comment

Carlos Queiroz will stay with us until the End of The World Cup 2022! Have my word.. We will win this Asian Cup!
                And the 3th time he's World Cup we will go into the last 16!!

Oh no oh no! I read this news but hope it is fake

International Football

Carlos Queiroz to be announced as coach of Colombia after the Asian Cup

Everything points to Carlos Queiroz becoming the new coach of the Colombian national team.
                While there were rumours of Luiz Felipe Scolari possibly taking over the vacancy, the Colombian FA have struck a deal with Queiroz.
                The 65-year-old coach will take on his new role once his participation in the Asian Cup with Iran finishes.
                Queiroz, who was the former coach of teams such as Real Madrid, Portugal and South Africa, will start his new position in early February.
                His official debut with the Colombian national team will come during their next set of friendlies to be held in March.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...1308b457c.html

Comment

^^^ those are part the professional reasons and plus the team that you coach. Are they retarded or great talented players? He is reaching his retirement and he is not interested in coaching Barcelona or Real if the team was to move to Costa rica or congo or nigeria. Safety is important. A civilized society is important. If you are a rookie and you want to prove yoursef you may go anywhere in the world. He is not going to South America. If a European team wants him that is a different story. a 64 year old man does not want to be travelling 4 times a year and be on the plane for 18 hours.

Comment

if CQ wants to go next WC he needs to stay with IRAN. There is no guarantee Columbia makes it to the next WC.
                    and if we end up in same group, we will beat him. That's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      if CQ wants to go next WC he needs to stay with IRAN. There is no guarantee Columbia makes it to the next WC.
                      I am sorry but no team is guaranteed to make it to the WC. I understand with the current Asian quota our chances seem high, but once again no one can say with certainty that any team will surely make it. Italy and Holland were the 2 teams no one would have thought of not seeing in a World Cup.

Comment

I hate to say this very much but CQ is for sure gone and finished with TM.

I just talked to one of my friends who has always been a very reliable source for me

From ministry of sports , he told me that since Iran did not offer to extent CQ,s

For 4 years , he went and started to talk to other football federations and this Columbia

Offer is for reall and not a rumor.

Even if Iran wins the AC and IFF offers CQ a 4 more years contract , he is not gona stay

In Iran , and he has already made up his mind.

Comment

i feel that he will be gone too, theres only so much a human being can take. no coach should have to go through the obstacles that CQ has. he will forever be a legend in Iran.

i know the boys understand this and will be extra motivated to win a championship under CQ.
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            i feel that he will be gone too, theres only so much a human being can take. no coach should have to go through the obstacles that CQ has. he will forever be a legend in Iran.

i know the boys understand this and will be extra motivated to win a championship under CQ.
                            I really like Quieroz and I hope that he stays, but what has he gone through that is so difficult? He was like the eight best paid coach in the world cup 2018. I think it was around 2 million euros per year and thats without the bonuses. I think that anyone of us would be ready to "go through" what he has been through. I think that a little hashieh here and there and unproffessional journalists and federation is worth a lot less than what he gets paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                              I really like Quieroz and I hope that he stays, but what has he gone through that is so difficult? He was like the eight best paid coach in the world cup 2018. I think it was around 2 million euros per year and thats without the bonuses. I think that anyone of us would be ready to "go through" what he has been through. I think that a little hashieh here and there and unproffessional journalists and federation is worth a lot less than what he gets paid for.
                              lol im not even going to answer that
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                                Dealing with one of the worst federations, is stressful.

It's not always about the money, which BTW, he was often not paid on time.

Comment

Working...
                                X