X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paas View Post
    There is no Colombia offer.
    Yes! Colombian sports papers and Fox Sports all work for CQ. They've been going out of their way to publish false stories just to help him get a fat contract with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
      Yes! Colombian sports papers and Fox Sports all work for CQ. They've been going out of their way to publish false stories just to help him get a fat contract with Iran.
      You have no idea how easy it is for football agents to spread these kinds of rumors in the media. Just go follow the same newspapers during the winter and summer transfer windows and the vast amount of "rumors" "offers" etc that circulates to put pressure on teams to give or get better deals.

This is not the first time we've seen "media" report that CQ has an offer from somewhere else. What happened before? same thing will happen this time too.

Comment

Yes, it's all rumors. Because it's impossible for a coach of CQ's calibre to have offers. He's only hailed by none other than Sir Alex as being the brain behind Man U's glory years. He's a nobody that in the last WC almost knocked out the reigning Euro champs with a team from a country whose federation is less organized and competent than a 3rd division club in Albania.

What's amazing is even the British commentator during the Iran-Iraq game praised CQ for his commitment to the Iran project, saying he could easily have a job elsewhere if he wanted. CQ's agent must have more people on his payroll than the CIA!

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
          And how does that help him get a deal with Colombia. If the other side seems uninterested then the Colombians can use that to their advantage. CQ is smart enough to know this.

There is no Colombia offer. Its just part of some game to put pressure on Iran to give him that delicious 4 year extension.
          It brings the main players to the table instead of dealing with a middle man.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            I Highly doubt it !Have you seen his interview?? sadly its the end of CQ ( in Team melli) , specially after what he said about irans regime and the the people running it. That part of the interview was censored but pretty sure the sepahi and basiji have seen it. I always try to be positive but this time is political issue. IRanian Regime have already planned his depature.

And if you think people can pressure government , sadly i have to say people can do crap , they filtered telegram , and facebook and people didn't do crap. They will filter CQ without any issue.
            He didn't mention the regime. That's just BS that Khiabani and those with an agenda are spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
              Yes, it's all rumors. Because it's impossible for a coach of CQ's calibre to have offers. He's only hailed by none other than Sir Alex as being the brain behind Man U's glory years. He's a nobody that in the last WC almost knocked out the reigning Euro champs with a team from a country whose federation is less organized and competent than a 3rd division club in Albania.

What's amazing is even the British commentator during the Iran-Iraq game praised CQ for his commitment to the Iran project, saying he could easily have a job elsewhere if he wanted. CQ's agent must have more people on his payroll than the CIA!
              Just wait and you'll see. btw weren't they supposed to meet with him and finalize the deal by today? LOL according to the same newspapers the officials had a change of heart at the airport and decided to leave it for after the asian cup. This is too funny. It's like a scene from a chick flick or something where they go to the airport and turn around last second.

Yea i'm sorry. I'm having a hard time believing this garbage. Probably cause i've head it before so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                He didn't mention the regime. That's just BS that Khiabani and those with an agenda are spreading.
                Who the hell is khiabani ( i don't even give a crap on what khiabani says) ! Here is the video : He did mention the regime ! basically "shakho shooneh" keshid baraye regime .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BswF2Qrn...d=da5czanij5ie

Funny thing is that arian didn't even dare to translate it ! CQ made this political and I highly doubt that they let him stay even if he win the cup.

My only hope is talk about khamenei ! CQ also did mention khamenei . I think he said something along the line of that when khamenei congrats them everyone became their enemy . This video was also censored on varzesh TV. If you want i can also send the link of that clip too. In different interview , he has also said that he is interested to meet khamenei .

Did 1 sec search and found this. I think there is also an article about this on bbc :
                او همچنین اظهار تاسف کرد که هنوز موفق نشده به دیدار رهبر ایران برود و شخصا از او بابت اظهاراتش در مورد عملکرد تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی تشکر کند: «اما با این وجود می*خواستم همین*جا مراتب تشکرم را به ایشان ابلاغ کنم.»"

( https://news.gooya.com/2018/10/post-19579.php )

I hope , i hope something happens that he stays . But right now looking at the political situation its 5% to 95% .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Who the hell is khiabani ( i don't even give a crap on what khiabani says) ! Here is the video : He did mention the regime ! basically "shakho shooneh" keshid baraye regime .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BswF2Qrn...d=da5czanij5ie

Funny thing is that arian didn't even dare to translate it ! CQ made this political and I highly doubt that they let him stay even if he win the cup.

My only hope is talk about khamenei ! CQ also did mention khamenei . I think he said something along the line of that when khamenei congrats them everyone became their enemy . This video was also censored on varzesh TV. If you want i can also send the link of that clip too. In different interview , he has also said that he is interested to meet khamenei .

Did 1 sec search and found this. I think there is also an article about this on bbc :
                  او همچنین اظهار تاسف کرد که هنوز موفق نشده به دیدار رهبر ایران برود و شخصا از او بابت اظهاراتش در مورد عملکرد تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی تشکر کند: «اما با این وجود می*خواستم همین*جا مراتب تشکرم را به ایشان ابلاغ کنم.»"

( https://news.gooya.com/2018/10/post-19579.php )

I hope , i hope something happens that he stays . But right now looking at the political situation its 5% to 95% .

Realy need to whole interview to put what he said in context and to figure out what he means by "regime", whether he means IFF, sports ministry, or actual Iranian government. And even if he did mean "the regime", I don't think he said anything bad. He just meant that he's not a kiss-ass and that he speaks his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                    Realy need to whole interview to put what he said in context and to figure out what he means by "regime", whether he means IFF, sports ministry, or actual Iranian government. And even if he did mean "the regime", I don't think he said anything bad. He just meant that he's not a kiss-ass and that he speaks his mind.
                    sadly thats enough to get someone killed in iran. How many people have been hanged cuz they weren't a "kiss-ass" and spoke what was on their mind! This is very alarming for iranian regime ! they surely don't want a hero that they cant control in their system!

anyway, there is no need to argue in 13 days it will all be clear ! I just hope from buttom of my heart that you are right and CQ stays.

Comment

Video clip of Queiroz's recent comments about Colombia:

Comment

I hope CQ can win the Title. Otherwise he will destroy his legacy that he build
                        during his 8 years with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                          I hope CQ can win the Title. Otherwise he will destroy his legacy that he build
                          during his 8 years with TM.
                          How will he destroy his legacy by not winning the lousy AC?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            How will he destroy his legacy by not winning the lousy AC?
                            With all the discussions that surrounding him and his interviews he has many enemies. If he dont deliver
                            they will use his failure to doubt his influence and impact that he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              With all the discussions that surrounding him and his interviews he has many enemies. If he dont deliver
                              they will use his failure to doubt his influence and impact that he had.
                              i dont agree, CQ legacy is he took us to 2 world cup and got us 4 point from group of death, however i firmly believe we will make the semi min, and if we meet japan, we will beat them also.we reach final regardless we have to extend his contact

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                i dont agree, CQ legacy is he took us to 2 world cup and got us 4 point from group of death, however i firmly believe we will make the semi min, and if we meet japan, we will beat them also.we reach final regardless we have to extend his contact
                                So you think back in Iran everyone will celebrate CQ as a king if he fails to win it all, after all these heated debates?

Comment

Working...
                                X