Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

واکنش کی*روش درباره پیشنهاد تیم ملی فوتبال کلمبیا و توافقش با این تیم در نشست خبری پیش از بازی ایران برابر ویتنام: از ماه جولای مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال و وزارت ورزش نخواستند قرارداد من طولانی مدت شود
    ✅من تا بی نهایت تمرکزم را برای بازی با ویتنام و عراق گذاشته ام.
    ✅مسیر بسیار بلندی را پیش رو داریم. باید بگویم وقتی قرارداد 6 ماهه ای را با فدراسیون فوتبال امضا کردم برای این بود که آرزوی میلیون ها ایرانی و خانواده خودم که تیمم هستند را برآورده کنم.
    ✅از ماه جولای مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال و وزارت ورزش نخواستند قرارداد من طولانی مدت شود.
    ✅تمام تمرکزم را برای این موضوع گذاشته ام. اما باید بگویم ما یک خانواده فوتبالی تمام و کمال هستیم.
    ✅تنها مطلبی که مهم است بازی با ویتنام است.

Comment

کی روش ترک ایران را تایید کرد:الان وقت حرف زدن از کلمبیا نیست

کی روش در پاسخ به سوالی درباره پیشنهاد کلمبیا برای قبول سرمربی*گری تیم ملی این کشور گفت: الان زمان مناسب برای مطرح کردن این*گونه صحبت*ها نیست. چون من وظیفه*ای دارم و باید تا بی*نهایت تمرکز و انگیزه*مان را در بازی مقابل عراق و ویتنام نشان دهیم. الان زمانی نیست که بخواهم در مورد مساله*ای فکر کنم یا تمرکزم را برای مسائل دیگری بگذارم.
      مسئولان ورزش نخواستند من بیشتر بمانم

تنها مطلبی که از آن مطمئن هستیم مسوولان فوتبال ایران با نظارت وزرات ورزش از ماه جولای به بعد نخواستند ماندن من طولانی*تر شود ولی در حال وظیفه*ی دشوار و بینهایت را پیش*رو داریم آن هم بازی*هایی است که باید انجام دهیم. با تمرکز بالا هم روی این مساله فکر می*کنیم و تاکید می*کنم یکی از قوی*ترین خانواده*های فوتبالی هستیم. مسعود شجاعی هم اینجاست و با سابقه*ای که دارد و از لحاظ اتحاد و همدلی که بین اعضای کادر و بازیکنان است، شرایط فوق*العاده*ای در تیم وجود دارد.در عین حال تنها مطلبی که مهم است بازی فردا ما برابر ویتنام است.

Comment

It's only my interpretation, no insider's info, get a feeling CQ has mellowed. As if he knows he'll leave after AC, enjoying his time, making the most of it.Hope i am wrong.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I think unlike previous times when CQ talked about leaving, this time around he has gotten another deal worked out with Columbia. I don't think he has mellowed but I give it a 5% chance that he will stay even if we win the AC 2019 cup and that's only if he gets a remarkable 4 year offer from IFF. Again, I am only looking at the facts including his interview today and this is purely my guess. Let's enjoy this short time (three weeks if we make it to the final) that we have with this great coach. He is a consummate professional and he will give it his 100% to bring it home even if he is certain that he will be leaving for Columbia after the tournament. I stand for him, his cadre and our players to come through with an amazing run all the way to championship.

Go TM!

Comment

If he leaves, the next guy coming in will bring his team.

Hope CQ has planted a few trees in IFF's nursery to keep his legacy alive. His players deserve it first and foremost.

U never know...he might stay.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Good luck to him where ever he goes

I just want Iran to win and beat Japan and Australia in the Asian cup.
              So he may be remembered as the greatest Iranian coach ever and shut up all the a** h**** that talk s*** all the time.

Comment

What i understand from this is that IFF hasn't offered him a long contract (which we all know), they said they will decide after AC 2019. What i know is that money talks, and if we win AC 2019 then we get around $5 million . Pretty sure CQ won't say no to $7 million for 4 years. Thats only if we win the cup and the prize

Comment

CQ has already met with the CFF officials 3 times since September so i really think that deal is done.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    CQ has already met with the CFF officials 3 times since September so i really think that deal is done.
                    The number of meetings don't really mean anything. It's just like business meetings. You may meet with prospects 10 times to reach and agreement and sign a business contract/deal, however if both sides do not mutually agree on certain things, then it's a no go. This is a very common procedure.

Comment

I think the only two certainties here are that:

1- CQ has had serious talks with Columbia meaning that he is very close to signing after AC 2019
                      2- CQ is TM coach until the end of our AC 2019 campaign (yay!).

Anything beyond the above is pure speculation (including mine - coining a 5% chance that he stays after AC 2019 and excluding death and taxes).

Comment

For the 100000000000000000th time. If Iran make it to the final then CQ is staying for sure until 2022.

Talks don't mean anything. CQ knows the IFF may not extend his contract after the Asian Cup so it's only logical for him to hold talks with other interested parties as a back up plan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          For the 100000000000000000th time. If Iran make it to the final then CQ is staying for sure until 2022.

Talks don't mean anything. CQ knows the IFF may not extend his contract after the Asian Cup so it's only logical for him to hold talks with other interested parties as a back up plan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Clearly CQ is playing chess with IFF and looking to improve his odds (along with winning the Asian Cup) of landing a lucrative contract extension with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Clearly CQ is playing chess with IFF and looking to improve his odds (along with winning the Asian Cup) of landing a lucrative contract extension with TM.
                            He is a master chess player. I take that over a stupid jackass (there are many in this business ) in a blink.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but CQ had the same kind of thing going on for (a second stint with) South Africa? Their papers and everyone thought he had signed for them?

i'm hoping this is just brinksmanship to get a good extension in the event of success in the Asian Cup because he'll want to complete the third stage of his project with TM just due to his nature, and also shut up some of these cronies for good.

Comment

Whats more profitable Oil or Cocaine?

Iranian girls are beautiful but if there is 1 or 2 countries in the world with better chicks its Colombia and Venezuela
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X