No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is finalized its a good move for him. Will give Sardar more European exposure and it is geographically closer to rest of Europe. I hope it all works out for him.

Comment

Confirmed.

Time to make a new thread for Sardar !

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        Confirmed.

Time to make a new thread for Sardar !
        link?

Comment

https://www.svenskafans.com/europa/z...it-598381.aspx

Comment

nice move are zenith in europa league this year?

Comment

i think so. looks like they play against fenerbahnce in two weeks.

Comment

Posted on zenits insta page too, it’s official

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Posted on zenits insta page too, it’s official
                  Link?
                  Do we know yet how many years contract ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Link?
                    Do we know yet how many years contract ?
                    he has signed until 2022

Comment

It’s time for Papa Berdy to bring another Iranian youngster.

Comment

Rubin needs to bring Allayar Sayadmanesh to replace Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          No thanks. He should take of Shekari first. Sayadmanesh will go to Charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            I'd rather our attackers avoid the Russian league

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BtVG5TUAlCA/

Lol.. What a clear difference in class between us and them..
                              I have worked with Japanese and I have had Japanese employees. One thing I can tell you about them is that they’re by far the classiest and most honest and hardworking nationality that I have met and worked with in my entire life. I am gonna marry a Japanese jigar! 🧚🏻*♀️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                When did he have an offer for Fiorentina or Club Brugge? Eupen play in a good league, Mes Kerman? Al Arabi is better than Eupen?
                                You are all over the place.
                                That's my point he didn't. If Pouraliganji had offers from clubs such as Fiorentina or Club Brugge (whom for a defender of his talent and caliber is a good fit) but instead he chose to play for Al Arabi then you could make the argument that money is the deciding factor. But Eupen is way beneath his talent. Hence it's an insult that the only club interested in his services is a semi-professional club at the level of Mes Kerman, yes Mes e Kerman is capable of beating Eupen any day.

Thus you calling Pouraliganji, Poolaliganji is unfair, Eupen is a club where an 18 year old Iranian talent can go to develop his football, but not an established 26 year old topnotch defender such as Pouraliganji. He did good to leave Eupen, the fact that he went there in the first place shows that he really did want to play in Europe. However he has to think about his future. You can be sure that if clubs such as Fiorentina or Brighton wanted to buy him, he wouldn't have returned to Al Arabi lad.

Comment

Working...
                                X