Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    I was under the impression his contact will run out this summer.
    no , i think he is on Kazan books till summer 2020..? signed a 3 year deal with them about 2 years ago...? didnt he..?

ps
    the Russian transfer season is still on till Feb 22nd or so..!! but i think if Zenit want to add Azmoun to their EUROPA Cup squad then they'll had to have close the deal for him by jan 31st..??? i thought they agreed to outright buy him from Kazan for 12mil ..? deal confirmed yet..?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      According to this IG post in Japan #Azmoun became the biggest trend in Japan. This apparently was due to his behavior on the pitch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtQuMcQg...=1p1dud7egpjj9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      They were grass rolling like arabs and trying to sell every contact as a card worthy foul.

Comment

So what happened to the Zenit move? Also fell through?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtVG5TUAlCA/

Lol.. What a clear difference in class between us and them..

Comment

Apparently Zenit is almost a done deal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtVVI8Ah...=1sc8vqhe1685a

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Azmoun wanted to join the Wolves, the clubs couldn't agree on the terms, that's all. It was outside him.
              At least he has big ambitions, compared to the likes of Morteza POOLaliganji.
              That's not fair, Eupen was the best offer he could get. Eupen is a semi-professional club on the level of Mes Kerman. He's right to get out of there, it's an insult he was playing there in the first place instead of a club like Fiorentina or Club Brugge.

Comment

What happend to Reza Shekari? He destroyed his career? 20 Years old and no playing time... sad - he was one of our future players...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  I guess the Wolves reporters that were tweeting their interest in Sardar were in on the "false flag" operation, eh?
                  I didn't know media was able to sign players? I just assumed they were in the selling news business. Next time I will 100% trust reporters and their tweets. Ironic in a way that Twitter has become an official source for some.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Chempionat Rossij
                    Иранский нападающий Сердар Азмун близок к переходу в петербургский «Зенит», сообщает «Спорт-Экспресс».
                    По информации издании, клубы близки к соглашению по переходу 24-летнего футболиста.
                    Сумма трансфера может составить 12 млн. евро.
                    Азмун подпишет долгосрочный контракт с «Зенитом».
                    Если сделка состоится, то сине-бело-голубые внесут форварда в заявку Лиги Европы.
                    The deal of Azmoun will be done today or maybe tomorrow, Sardar will be transferd for 12 Million €, he'll get a long-term contract, chances are high for playing time, it seems like Kokorin is done due the fact he is in jail.
                    Zenit wants to finish the transfer fast, because they want to register him for the Europe League for the games against Fenerbahce in three weeks.
                    https://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/zeni...umma-transfera
                    Guess I need a Zenit kit, when I travel to Piter

Comment

It's better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                        It's better than nothing.
                        Zenit is a preety good team, way better than playing for the Wolves, he'll have usally the oppotunity now to play every year in Champions League, or in the worst case Europe League. It's also a great squad: Dzyuba, Marchisio, Smolnikov, Kranevitter, Mak so on. I think the big problem will be to have enough playing-time, with Zabolotnij, Dzyuba and Driussi there are three pretty good strikers. I expect that Sardar won't be a starter there, he has to fight for a spot there. On the other hand Driussi and Sardar are a really great offensive, if they play together, two technical gifted, young and hungry strikes. Sadly it seems like there are several Clubs in Germany interessted in Sardar, but usually he's too expensive for German clubs, even clubs like Schalke, who really need a striker, could not afford Sardar due the fact he costs 12-15 Million €, German clubs won't invest that much usually, just Dortmund and Bayern and they don't need him.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          That's not fair, Eupen was the best offer he could get. Eupen is a semi-professional club on the level of Mes Kerman. He's right to get out of there, it's an insult he was playing there in the first place instead of a club like Fiorentina or Club Brugge.
                          When did he have an offer for Fiorentina or Club Brugge? Eupen play in a good league, Mes Kerman? Al Arabi is better than Eupen?

You are all over the place.

Comment

Seems like Zenit is a done deal.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...-2019-reports/

I would like to think this is a forward move. However, i was really looking forward to him leaving Russia.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Seems like Zenit is a done deal.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...-2019-reports/

I would like to think this is a forward move. However, i was really looking forward to him leaving Russia.
                              Zenit is a very good team. People are a bit too obsessed about leagues - yes, he is still in the same league, but Zenit is a highly scouted club and can hang with some European heavyweights. They also play in the Europa League.

He really wanted to go to the Wolves, from all reports, so his ambition is there.

Comment

Slight upgrade going to Zenit.Sardar, like Morteza, we knew wasnt motivated like a Hosseini to move to a better league

Comment

Working...
                                X