Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I noticed too but aryan is always a pussy like that with his translations.

Either way, team meli has always had christian players so its not a big deal
    I don't like the format they used for translating. It should be CQ talks and then Aryan translates right after.

They have this poor guy translating and listening at the same time, things will be missed, especially because CQ was not pausing at all hahaha

Comment

Shout out to all the disgraceful PFDC posters who will be deleting their comments attacking his mom, his character, and so on.

Comment

I dont care his religion. Background or skin colour. You dont quit TM
        End of discussion
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          End of discussion
          I'm sure he will be back sooner or later. It's his decision to leave and we have to respect it. Every person is different, we feel emotions in different ways and in different intensities. You might be sensitive to on issue whereas other people might not be. We cannot judge him for a decision he has made (with his own feelings) because we do not know what he's going through. Also, if CQ decided to invite him again, there is definitely a reason for it! Let's stay positiv and support all our players, even Azmoun !

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            End of discussion
            Just a question, but what is your opinion of Messi quitting Argentina?

I mean as a player these people are human. They make mistakes and get upset.

Comment

Ali Karimi did this too, he retired I think 3-4 times

Comment

Just putting this out there , most of those people bad mouthing Sardar now on the internet , wonder what they would be saying if he scored the winning goal in the Asian Cup final.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  My understanding is some idiots were insulting Sardar because of his Torkman background and being sunnite.
                  I honestly don't believe he quit because of that. We have had Sunnis in TM many times before and it was fine. I think it's a convenient excuse that is flashy.
                  Let's not forget he is a well known football player - every aspect of his life unfortunately will be criticized and made fun of by random people, even if it's wrong.

Comment

To be honest, I think that's a blame excuse that CQ believed. God knows what African/black skin players go through playing their trade in Europe and China. He would have said this before if it was the case and he didn't. He said he couldn't take the criticism on his playing level by experts and fans as well as his mom was sick.

Comment

Of course, all these people on social media calling Sardar (and a lot of others as well) names are huge morons and one of the reasons I'm not active on SM myself, because I just can not stand the way people act and talk on some SM (in particular Iranians). Such behavior should always be condemned! But unfortunately it is also part of SM and I'd expect someone who wants to act cute on SM 24/7 fishing for hugs and kisses constantly should also know by now that that is the consequence of being a public figure and having millions of followers. Occasionally you'll have some idiotic comments in-between the ten of thousands of comments that you receive on a daily basis. You should grow a thicker skin and learn to disregard those comments.

So some teenagers (most probably) made some comments about your ethnicity/religion on fckin social media, does that mean that you have to quit altogether and let tens of millions of other (normal) fans down?! You don't want to know what players like Zandi had to endure, not only on SM but even on fckin national TV by some public figures in Iran who constantly made fun of him being half German and all that. You think players like Ando didn't have to endure idiotic comments from some morons who made fun of his religion/ethnicity?!

I understand that we are living in a different era as to the one I grew up (in Iran, without wifi and shit, let alone SM) and I know how important SM has become for some kids nowadays, in a way that some people even commit suicide because of some comments made on SM. But come on, sometimes you have to grow up and see that there is more to life than bickering about some comments made by some 14 year old kids who want to act cute on SM. You can not let your entire life and career depend on such BS! That's what I mean when I say that some have to grow a thicker skin!
                      Last edited by Amin_; 09-04-2018, 04:00 AM.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Of course, all these people on social media calling Sardar (and a lot of others as well) names are huge morons and one of the reasons I'm not active on SM myself, because I just can not stand the way people act and talk on some SM (in particular Iranians). Such behavior should always be condemned! But unfortunately it is also part of SM and I'd expect someone who wants to act cute on SM 24/7 fishing for hugs and kisses constantly should also know by now that that is the consequence of being a public figure and having millions of followers. Occasionally you'll have some idiotic comments in-between the ten of thousands of comments that you receive on a daily basis. You should grow a thicker skin and learn to disregard those comments.

So some teenagers (most probably) made some comments about your ethnicity/religion on fckin social media, does that mean that you have to quit altogether and let tens of millions of other (normal) fans down?! You don't want to know what players like Zandi had to endure, not only on SM but even on fckin national TV by some public figures in Iran who constantly made fun of him being half German and all that. You think players like Ando didn't have to endure idiotic comments from some morons who made fun of his religion/ethnicity?!

I understand that we are living in a different era as to the one I grew up (in Iran, without wifi and shit, let alone SM) and I know how important SM has become for some kids nowadays, in a way that some people even commit suicide because of some comments made on SM. But come on, sometimes you have to grow up and see that there is more to life than bickering about some comments made by some 14 year old kids who want to act cute on SM. You can not let your entire life and career depend on such BS! That's what I mean when I say that some have to grow a thicker skin!
                        Spot On ..!
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Perfectly said.

I mean even social media aside, in pretty much every big footballing country players get abuse from the opposition 24/7. Just look at any big team celebration and you see the opposite fans swear, show rude signs etc and then you even have their own fans booing or talking against a certain player.

These are all the things that come with being a footballer or even famous.

This is another reason why the russian league sucks. The majority of games Azmoun plays are in empty stadiums and as soon as he played some big international games with hostile fans he choked.

Comment

He can always disable comments on his page. But I guess he likes the ego boost. He acts like a chick.

The beauty of our NT is the diversity of it. We have Kurds, Turks, Azeri, southerners, northerners. Some light skinned and some dark skinned. One TM player of note that always showed to most heart to me was Kaebi, despite his age the player of Arabian origin fought so hard for our NT.

Azmoun is just being a little bitch. Shit I hope he doesn’t read this
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Just a question, but what is your opinion of Messi quitting Argentina?

I mean as a player these people are human. They make mistakes and get upset.
                              Messi is 31. The first time he retired he was in his late 20s. Azmoun is 23. There’s a difference. Gucci just retired at age 30. If this was 4 years ago around the WC or AC we’d all react the same way., even tho Gucci would never let his feelings get hurt like baby azmoun. Even tho we all want Gucci to play one last tournament. It seems that CQ has fazed Gucci out of the team since he didn’t get playing time in WC. Azmoun on the other hand is CQs no. 1 striker and he’s only 23 but doesn’t want to play anymore smh
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                                He can always disable comments on his page. But I guess he likes the ego boost. He acts like a chick.

The beauty of our NT is the diversity of it. We have Kurds, Turks, Azeri, southerners, northerners. Some light skinned and some dark skinned. One TM player of note that always showed to most heart to me was Kaebi, despite his age the player of Arabian origin fought so hard for our NT.

Azmoun is just being a little bitch. Shit I hope he doesn’t read this
                                a lot of people are scared to say it how it is here because of the back and forth between wannabe experts, i love sardar but his embarrassing himself and i know he wants to come back but his playing hard ball to save face, he regrets acting like a bitch and will hopefully stop listening to drake and get tf out of his emotions ffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X