No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun never had any real\concrete offers from clubs in top 3 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Azmoun never had any real\concrete offers from clubs in top 3 leagues.
      Lazio, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Lazio, Italy
        The source of this rumor was dubious at best. Why would the IFF know anything about where a player is going to until it's official with both teams and the player.

Lazio agreed to pay Rubin Kazan €18m to capture the captain of the Iranian team,” read a caption of a FFIRI’s photo on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          The source of this rumor was dubious at best. Why would the IFF know anything about where a player is going to until it's official with both teams and the player.
          The story between Lazio and Azmoun was everyday on every italian site/newspaper during one month (and way before IFF tweet) !

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The story between Lazio and Azmoun was everyday on every italian site/newspaper during one month (and way before IFF tweet) !
            Would love to read who the first source of this rumor was. Only thing I could find was the IFF tweet. If you find it let me know.

Comment

Gazzetta dello sport, lazio websites and the famous italian journalists (I don't remember his name) started it

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it must be said.
                I truly believe Russia has formed azmoun into a more complete striker. Sure, he could have been in the Dutch league scoring 30 goals a season on the laughable defense of that league. Or like many of us wanted, he could be in a top European league and hustling for his spot. But I think that every minute azmoun plays with rubin has and will make him a striker that can survive in a low chance volume environment, going even as far as teaching him how to create chances with genius single touches for his teammates playing as a CF! Rubin's complete dependence on azmoun for reaching their opponent's goal is evidence of this.

I think his time in rubin was not a failure and that it has made him the perfect striker for a team that plays like Iran under cq.

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this.
                many valid points made in your post, however as inarsenalwetrust said, although Berdieve and Russian football was pivotal and very helpful for his football development, he simply Overstayed his welcome in RPL and in hindsight shoulda left to Lazio at the pinnacle of his young career there, or at a very least after the WC..!

but as they say "hindsight is 20/20"....!! back then, it was a relatively calculated gamble by Berdiyev to hold on to him at least for another year and sell him on after the WC in Russia, when (all reasonable and trajectory indicators back then were pointing to ) sardar being at his peak selling value...!! off course, that didnt pan out as expected and Sardar went on to have probably have his weakest season in RPL? followed by a very underwhelming WC performances in TM...!
                So here we are now, after all the on & off the field drama that went on during and after WC, Sardar finally playing motivated club football with a chip on his shoulders trying to prove his doubters wrong by forcing an impressive Transfer ASAP outa Kazan...!
                If he gets lucky he manages that this winter, otherwise he would have to stay on the same statistical striker path(probably better..!) in order to tally up impressive enough stats to attract the interest of big boys of western europe again...!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  Would love to read who the first source of this rumor was. Only thing I could find was the IFF tweet. If you find it let me know.
                  way too many sources to mention..!! why dont you dig out the old Sardar at Rostov ? thread and read through tons of pages there..!! the owner and some officials from Lazio even flew over to russia to close the deal...!! but the deal essentially fell through at the end, primarily due to disagreements over the amount of the Transfer Fee...!!
                  there certainly was a genuinely strong interest to buy Sardar from Lazio..!!
                  even Clopp was hinting at a desire to sign him up for LP, but Sardar stupidly shut that door down swiftly by saying in the media he wasnt willing to play a off-the-bench/bit part for Liverpool and was holding out for a more marquee starter signing offer..!!

Comment

I’d have to say the current player that replicates Azmoun in the Premier League is Rondon. Robson also played in RPL and Rubin!

Comment

Aim for the moon, even if u miss, you will land among the stars...

Sardar is a bright shining star, I hope he knows it...
                      He should focus on himself, being a crowd pleaser will stifle his growth.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I’d have to say the current player that replicates Azmoun in the Premier League is Rondon. Robson also played in RPL and Rubin!
                        Azmoun would sub for/get to play with Rondon the first year he really played for the first team... Had always hoped he'd follow Rondon's path, but we'll see.
                        He's back in starting lineup against Lokomotiv (2nd in league) in a little under an hour

Comment

Azmoun had probably around 10 chances to score - some sitters

Comment

Stats say he had 4 attempts on goal.

Rubin had 3 shots on target in the entire 90 minutes, Lokomotive had 0!!!

Glad I didn't watch it

Comment

https://understat.com/match/9050

xG of .58.

Comment

Azmoun has been playing a lot better for Rubin Kazan this year! He had 26 games and 5 goals last year. This year he so far has 11 games and 4 goals! A lot better than last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X