No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i woulda given him a pass on cheering for turkmanestan had he not try to attention whore it and post it on his social media..!! he is obviously asking for the natural backlash, he is likely to receive or has already gotten on Social media ..! hence creating a distraction during vital juncture of the this tourney..!
    not to be forgotten that this is the 2nd time he has in a way disrespected the TM shirt after his flake out during the WC18..!

Comment

Look Turkmens are still a very tribal people.

Sardar has to give his support to Turkmenistan's team to be
      able to function within his own local people.

I recommend everyone to watch this excellent series «بازی نقاب*ها»
      to understand the cultural parameters Sardar has to deal with.

http://www.tv2.ir/News/service/354

Comment

I don't mind all his little idiosyncrasies as long as he plays his heart out for TM.

And I've never seen him not give his best for TM. Even in the world cup he did exactly what I wanted him to do: Defend from the front in anticipation of a mistake/counter.

Comment

All the Stans really belong to Iran Zaman anyway, just appreciate it

Comment

His loyalty is to Iran, he plays for us with pride, and has scored goals against Turkmenistan and celebrated with Iran -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6US6KNxZ4M.

He has a right to celebrate his ethnicity as well. I am also sure players like Ghoddos would get happy if Sweden succeeds, or Dejagah with Germany, etc, and they don't even have ethnic ties to those countries.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

FFS guys he scored against Turkmenistan, let’s just end it here and not spread anymore hasiesh/rumors around!

(Knowing our fans they probably already showed backlash on his Instagram story SMH 🤦🏻*♂️)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                FFS guys he scored against Turkmenistan, let’s just end it here and not spread anymore hasiesh/rumors around!

(Knowing our fans they probably already showed backlash on his Instagram story SMH 🤦🏻*♂️)
                He's turned comments off. I wish all our players, coaches, and official team accounts would do this also.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Didn't know we were this insecure as a nation..

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    I agree. As an example; I can guarantee you that Saman Ghoddos was cheering Sweden for the world cup. Does this make him a bad person? Definitely not.
                    Maybe true. By the way, can you show me where on social media he did this? You guys don't get it, if this is ok, then you cannot say anything when an Azeri player does a pan-turkish gesture, or an Ahvazi player supports an arab team. Remember how the Swiss reacted to Xhakiri's albanian eagle gesture? Turkemen ethnicity is one thing being Iranian is another. He plays for the Iranian national team. He can celebrate his Turkmen roots all he wants but supporting another national team so overtly while we are both in the same tournament is not smart for a professional player!
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Maybe true. By the way, can you show me where on social media he did this? You guys don't get it, if this is ok, then you cannot say anything when an Azeri player does a pan-turkish gesture, or an Ahvazi player supports an arab team. Remember how the Swiss reacted to Xhakiri's albanian eagle gesture? Turkemen ethnicity is one thing being Iranian is another. He plays for the Iranian national team. He can celebrate his Turkmen roots all he wants but supporting another national team so overtly while we are both in the same tournament is not smart for a professional player!
                      LOL, wut? Dude Turkmen has no chance. Relax.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                        LOL, wut? Dude Turkmen has no chance. Relax.
                        Sardar Azmoun even scored against them too ... honestly, I am the first one to speak out against any form of separatism, but this is not even close to it. The guy knows they are not a good team and he is there to give them small support - they were probably thrilled to see arguably the best player of the tournament come there to give them a boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Sardar Azmoun even scored against them too ... honestly, I am the first one to speak out against any form of separatism, but this is not even close to it. The guy knows they are not a good team and he is there to give them small support - they were probably thrilled to see arguably the best player of the tournament come there to give them a boost.
                          Where did you get separatism from? Why not just plain old professionalism? This is the football forum after all.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it as many times as necessary. We should all stick together and support each other even if we don't agree with what one of us does. Persians are generally great people, hard working with many goals and ambitions no matter what country or what part of the world they are living in. So please even if you don't agree with what Sardar does, even if you think he's bache loos (which I don't think he is) still SUPPORT HIM. He's there fighting and trying his best to score for Iran, he's doing a great job. So please if you don't like that he encourages another team, don't put him down, instead encourage him in the next game, encourage the team, send positive vibes. VIVA IRAN!
                            Personally this is something I want to bring to our community, supporting each other as much as possible; rich or poor, young or old etc..

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I've said it before and I'll say it as many times as necessary. We should all stick together and support each other even if we don't agree with what one of us does. Persians are generally great people, hard working with many goals and ambitions no matter what country or what part of the world they are living in. So please even if you don't agree with what Sardar does, even if you think he's bache loos (which I don't think he is) still SUPPORT HIM. He's there fighting and trying his best to score for Iran, he's doing a great job. So please if you don't like that he encourages another team, don't put him down, instead encourage him in the next game, encourage the team, send positive vibes. VIVA IRAN!
                              Personally this is something I want to bring to our community, supporting each other as much as possible; rich or poor, young or old etc..
                              Well said.
                              Sardar and our players are not robots, of course they will be effected by personal criticism.Even pros have moments when they feel fragile.Don't understand why some TM fans don't understand how their words can influence a player's performance on the pitch.

I feel Sardar is slightly somber after WC, less joyful...just an impression.

These guys are doing serious PR for us, send them love and if u don't have anything nice to say keep still.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                                Well said.
                                Sardar and our players are not robots, of course they will be effected by personal criticism.Even pros have moments when the feel fragile.Don't understand why some TM fans don't understand this.
                                Pros do have moments. Ozil did...Shaqiri did...and they got torn to threads? I'm wondering if we are giving Sardar a pass...excuse for his poor behaviour. If we are then stop pressuring the guy to be more professional go to a tougher league because we are enabling this unprofessional conduct.

Look at the excuses we have made for him...now let's apply it to another situation that we all took offense to:

Sardar showed support for Turknenistan
                                BAHRAIN players showed support for KSA

Turkmenistan is not our competition
                                Neither was Bahrain by then as they were eliminated...

Sardar has to show loyalty to his roots
                                Bahraini NT showed loyalty to their arab handlers

You guys as fans get so upset if others do it to us
                                ...but won't hold our own accountable for his action...he didn't show loyalty to his Turkmen roots so much as cheering for another national team in the same competition as us!

Am I the only one who is not in support of this gesture?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X