Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    He posted that somebody’s husband punched him in thr eye and people are believing the joke
    That somebody's husband is another player on the team, who was also out because he had a black eye too although his was more minor. I think they hit each other in practice which caused the injuries to not sardar and the other guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
      That somebody's husband is another player on the team, who was also out because he had a black eye too although his was more minor. I think they hit each other in practice which caused the injuries to not sardar and the other guy

On accident or on purpose?

Comment

I doubt on purpose. Sardar's story shows himself, Movilegets, and his wife all in the stands together watching the game.
        Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        On accident or on purpose?

Comment

He also says in Farsi "Doosthayeh samimieh man dar 4 saal"

I guess they're friends and they both hurt each other on accident in practice

Comment

Sardar Azmoun and Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

I am confused. The injury is to his right eye. Why is it shown on his left in that photo with his friends wife?!
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I am a bit dissapointed at Shekari's progress, i was hoping he get at least few minutes each game. Let see how he develops.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                I am confused. The injury is to his right eye. Why is it shown on his left in that photo with his friends wife?!
                some phones have both front (selfie) and back cameras. he could have used different cameras when taking both photos, with the photo "flipped" from left to right/right to left.
                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Rubin fans select Azmoun as player of the month (October):

"Rubin fans have identified the best player in October

Rubin fans recognized striker Serdar Azmun as the best player of the team in October, the press service of the club reports .

Iranian footballer won the largest number of votes - 52.3 percent of their total.

The second place was taken by Ivan Konovalov (35.6%). The third position was shared by Vyacheslav Podberezkin and Igor Konovalov (both - 5.6% each).

Last month, Azmun in the Rubin squad played four games in which he scored three goals and gave one goal assist. "

https://www.livesport.ru/football/2018/11/03/azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Rubin fans select Azmoun as player of the month (October):

"Rubin fans have identified the best player in October

Rubin fans recognized striker Serdar Azmun as the best player of the team in October, the press service of the club reports .

Iranian footballer won the largest number of votes - 52.3 percent of their total.

The second place was taken by Ivan Konovalov (35.6%). The third position was shared by Vyacheslav Podberezkin and Igor Konovalov (both - 5.6% each).

Last month, Azmun in the Rubin squad played four games in which he scored three goals and gave one goal assist. "

https://www.livesport.ru/football/2018/11/03/azmoun/
                    No surprise there ! I'm so happy he's been proving all the 'haters' wrong.

Comment

They really missed Azmoun today , losing 1-0.
                      Shekari once again sat on the bench , I wonder if he has a reserved seat on there What has he done to annoy the manager so much.

Comment

Berdyev confirms that Sardar has recovered from his injury and has returned to training. Will most likely feature in their upcoming match vs. Lokomotiv:

"Berdyev spoke about the state of Azmun on the eve of the match with Lokomotiv

The head coach of Kazan "Rubin" said that Iranian striker Serdar Azmun recovered from the injury and is ready to take part in the 14th round match of the Russian Championship with Lokomotiv.

“Preparation for the match with Lokomotiv is going on as usual, everyone is healthy. Azmun trains in the general group. I think that a not too bright game in the last games is connected with his absence, ”the official Rubin website reports Berdiyev.

Azmun was injured in late October, faced in training with Pavel Mogilev.

The match between Rubin and Lokomotiv will be held on November 11 at the Kazan Arena stadium."

https://news.rambler.ru/other/412346...s-lokomotivom/
                        https://rsport.ria.ru/football/20181108/1145621818.html

Comment

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it must be said.
                          I truly believe Russia has formed azmoun into a more complete striker. Sure, he could have been in the Dutch league scoring 30 goals a season on the laughable defense of that league. Or like many of us wanted, he could be in a top European league and hustling for his spot. But I think that every minute azmoun plays with rubin has and will make him a striker that can survive in a low chance volume environment, going even as far as teaching him how to create chances with genius single touches for his teammates playing as a CF! Rubin's complete dependence on azmoun for reaching their opponent's goal is evidence of this.

I think his time in rubin was not a failure and that it has made him the perfect striker for a team that plays like Iran under cq.

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this.

Comment

You, sir, are a man of great wisdom.

He has been and will be key to everything TM achieves. Him, Ghoddos, Ezza and our two CBs are the only ones I would really worry about if they were injured. Just a shame two of said five are currently injured 😑

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                              I truly believe Russia has formed azmoun into a more complete striker. Sure, he could have been in the Dutch league scoring 30 goals a season on the laughable defense of that league. Or like many of us wanted, he could be in a top European league and hustling for his spot. But I think that every minute azmoun plays with rubin has and will make him a striker that can survive in a low chance volume environment, going even as far as teaching him how to create chances with genius single touches for his teammates playing as a CF! Rubin's complete dependence on azmoun for reaching their opponent's goal is evidence of this.

I think his time in rubin was not a failure and that it has made him the perfect striker for a team that plays like Iran under cq.

thanks for sharing. it opens my mind. I am glad his time in Russia is useful in helping Azmoun grow. However I hope that Azmoun will consider playing in other leagues once he hits a plauteau/stops growing. I personally am not confident that a player can grow fully as a player if he just plays for one club for the rest of his career.
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                Agreed. He is able to link up with midfielders and other forwards so much better now. It is reflected in his assists tally. And he is on form in front of goal. And he completes the entire match every time he plays. Thats a huge difference from before where he was always subbed before minute 70.
                                That being said, I think its pretty obvious that if he doesnt move soon he is at risk of stagnating, simply because Rubin are banned from europa league for the next 2 upcoming seasons, and I really dont see what additional seasons in russia will accomplish given that he is displaying his mastery of the competition as we speak now.
                                Imo, he should target 15 goals and 10 assists in all competitions. He is already at 5 and 4. It will be difficult, but doable. If he does that, he CL resume, International resume, and club form will again attract good options. I think he will do much better in more difficult leagues unlike ARJ for example, because he is ready to play for a team that doesnt create much and doesnt have the ball a lot, Just imagine what he could do in a team that actually provides him real service for 90 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X