• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Arat is a girl.
      Nope. Pesare.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Doesn't his contract run out next summer? If so, safe to assume that Rubin will try to sell him in the winter?
        I assume Rubin will definitely try to sell him in the winter. They were trying to sell him this past summer but apparently, there weren't any suitable or concrete offers. As long as Sardar maintains this form, there should be a few decent offers in the winter, that Rubin will likely cash out on.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I assume Rubin will definitely try to sell him in the winter. They were trying to sell him this past summer but apparently, there weren't any suitable or concrete offers. As long as Sardar maintains this form, there should be a few decent offers in the winter, that Rubin will likely cash out on.
          100% you are correct! There was a lot of transfer traffic this summer with World Cup and all thus it was less likely for him to go to a good club in comparison if he went during the winter transfer window.

Comment

His contract is till 2020, so no free transfer next summer

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              nah, watch him sign an extension lmao

Comment

No one really knows what his contract is. The length, the amount, what the transfer fee from Rostov was...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Watch his interviews especially with TM players. He’s literally always taking the piss out of people and acting loos. I’m all for banter and I myself have a dark sense of humour but you can def tell some players feel uncomfortable sometimes and you also know how “bijanbeh” Iranians can get especially the older players who demand respect. The guy even takes the piss out of his people in his village.

I’m glad he’s back as he’s one of the best we have but I just don’t want any hashie and hope nothing comes out of this as Carlos pretty much went against his usual beliefs to get him back.
                  hopefully its just a phase he is going through and soon he will snap out of it..!! his mom and pop still baby sitting him, certainly hasnt helped him develop his maturity in a timely manner..!

ps
                  i recall he signed a 3 year deal with Kazan, so he is still on the hook till summer 2020, id assume..?? but it highly unlikely Kazan will hold on to him any longer than end of this season at the latest..!! i wouldnt bet against Birdie suckering him into another extension ...!!

Comment

Infamous french lequipe quote persianfootball twitter : https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...lection/947980

Comment

Comment

Russian club Rubin Kazan have been banned from European competition for one season for breaching restrictions placed on the club under break-even rules known as financial fair play, UEFA said on Thursday.

Sardar will finaly maybe leave rubin kazan... to be continued

Comment

Poor Azmoun's photo being used for the article by BBC Match of the Day [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Match starts in a few minutes. Azmoun is starting, Shekari benched.

Comment

72'
                              still 0-0

i knew i wouldnt be missing much skipping Kazan game

Comment

was anyone able to find a good stream?

Comment

Working...
                                X