No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't his contract run out next summer? If so, safe to assume that Rubin will try to sell him in the winter?

Comment

I ain't even tripping about Azmoun not transferring this season, Okazaki didn't transfer to Europe until he was 24 or 25. Lots of teams will be lined up for Azmoun, especially EPL teams.

Comment

I'm loving how Sardar is playing. So many people were bashing him for x,y,z reasons. It hurt me to see. My only message here is I stayed positive and supported the guy as much as I could, the same way I will always try to support Iranian and I hope to see more of us do the same in the future, doesn't have to be soccer related. His decisions that he makes are his own and not for us to make! We are unaware of what is going on in his life and hence we should restrain from being so harsh on him when the poor guy decides to take time away (or as you guys say "quit") TM. In fact the ONLY thing this decision has shown us so far is that it has sparked his club carreer to his peak year a couple of years ago. I know it's still early to judge but it very well looks like it, the guy has had a hand in almost every goal Rubin has scored this season! He's almost single handedely carrying them!

Kuddos Sardar, we love you!
        PS: your opinion of him CAN change but RESPECT should ALWAYS remain!

Comment

That jump and that height before he headed the ball into the goal was scary good.

Sardar has these Ali Daei moments sometimes.

Comment

Great news, according to Kazan, Sardar will join TM training and friendly match vs Bolivia.
            Good to have him back, by far our best striker.

https://twitter.com/fcrk?ref_src=tws...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Great news, according to Kazan, Sardar will join TM training and friendly match vs Bolivia.
              Good to have him back, by far our best striker.

https://twitter.com/fcrk?ref_src=tws...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Welcome back Sardar! Everything is forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Welcome back Sardar! Everything is forgiven.
                To be honest there should have been NOTHING to forgive! He decided for personal reasons to stay away from TM for a little while! (He basically missed one game) and everyone bashed him! In all honestly he didn't deserve any of it! As I've said before, if anything, at least for the time being it seems to have had a very positive impact on his career, he seems back in form (at least for now)!

Comment

Famous young and immature with active social channels= disaster

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                    Famous young and immature with active social channels= disaster
                    immature? That's based on your opinion which you are allowed to have! Based on what though? Because he posted a picture with Tohi? Point is we shouldn't be calling him names and it's because of many people who did that it hurt him. Again, we should support Iranians through the rough times included.

Comment

Being on a social media can be a disaster. I chose many years ago not to join FB, Twitter, etc. I am happy for that.
                      There are sick people on social media. There are paid agents on social media to ruin a career. Social media is not all good. Avoid it if you can.

Sardar is an Iranian who should be supported. I support him.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        immature? That's based on your opinion which you are allowed to have! Based on what though? Because he posted a picture with Tohi? Point is we shouldn't be calling him names and it's because of many people who did that it hurt him. Again, we should support Iranians through the rough times included.
                        He's immature compared to someone like AJB or Ghoddos. That doesn't mean we shouldn't support him, though.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Thank You guys, I think a lot of you are understanding my point!
                          We should support Iranians, rich or poor, through good or bad times! Including Sardar when he's not scoring every game!

I won't forget when I shared a post to support Arat (a boy who wants to become a successful football platyer in iran) and so many peolpe on here bashed him! I was heart broken! I hope this mentality changes, Iranians will become much more successful if we support each other.

Comment

Watch his interviews especially with TM players. He’s literally always taking the piss out of people and acting loos. I’m all for banter and I myself have a dark sense of humour but you can def tell some players feel uncomfortable sometimes and you also know how “bijanbeh” Iranians can get especially the older players who demand respect. The guy even takes the piss out of his people in his village.

I’m glad he’s back as he’s one of the best we have but I just don’t want any hashie and hope nothing comes out of this as Carlos pretty much went against his usual beliefs to get him back.

Comment

Thank You guys, I think a lot of you are understanding my point!
                              We should support Iranians, rich or poor, through good or bad times! Including Sardar when he's not scoring every game!

I won't forget when I shared a post to support Arat (a boy who wants to become a successful football platyer in iran) and so many peolpe on here bashed him! I was heart broken! I hope this mentality changes, Iranians will become much more successful if we support each other.
                              Arat is a girl.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                                Arat is a girl.
                                He is a boy. 👦🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X