No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is one of the top strikers we have for TM. yes, inspite of his immature behavior and addiction to social media.
    so it is pretty idiotic if we dont include him in the team.

and I'm actually grateful for CQ's mature and professional handling of his situation.
    The kid is young and has many years ahead of himself to serve TM. Given his talent and age, I think CQ did the absolute correct thing to bring hm in and tell him we still think of him at TM.

he's rightfully recognized the kid is emotional and immature and in need of guidance. therefore he cant make correct decisions all by himself. So steps in CQ and becomes the point person for this issue, taking most of the flack for the call up.

from here on, it's up to Azmoun to acknowledge CQ's immense help and get his shit together and perform at TM.
    At the same time, I dont think CQ's (or any other TM coach) patience is limitless. I believe one more f**kup, hissy fit or immature display by Azmoun and he's going to get the boot. And rightfully so too.
    So he better grow up fast.

=============

drawing parallels between Azmoun's and Rahmati/Aghili's cases is not correct.
    key factor; AGE.
    If Rahmati and aghili were 22-24 yr olds, I am sure CQ would have decided differently. Or maybe not, as he wanted to "kill the cat at the doorstep" & draw a line for others.

But Azmoun's age saved his arse.
    I hope the kid is grateful enough

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      You are right, i forgot Farshad. But Azmoun record vs his age at TM is better than Pious. But he was hell of finisher.

Comment

we need sardar to man up and stop being a little waste man, you get me, and we need you lot to stop going in circles and just tell us, when is his next game, if his starting, and post a link. you man have way too much time on your hands, or desperate for attention.

wasteman no1; sardar is talented and we need him in afc
        wasteman no2; sardar is loos and bache nane
        wasteman no3; sardar life decisions are bad and should do blah blah blah

WE GET IT BRO, DROP IT, baba bekeshid biroon,

Comment

Rubin away at Arsenal Tula, down 1-0... Fairly b.s. call that azmoun was offside, he had easily finished it past the keeper in the 20th minute. Still 1-0 down

Comment

He scored an onside goal that was called offside. Shame.

Comment

What does Shekari have to do to get a game.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status...555955712?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Azmoun and Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Sardar gets an assist and just a minute later he wins a penalty! But his teammate missed it 🤬🤬. Rubin down 2-1 10 mins to go

Comment

http://en.futbik.org/18083-video_ars...018-09-22.html
                    Video highlights
                    At the end you see Sardar's assist and you see him taken down for a penalty after a series of very nice touches.

Comment

Said it before and ill say it again. Sardar looks in good form.

Comment

He is our best striker. like it or not...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Said it before and ill say it again. Sardar looks in good form.
                          100% agree! Sardar played really well!

His awareness to make those quick passes, like his assist and even the 1st pass he made where his teammate couldn't score.

His touches were great on the penalty as well.

He's always been a head and shoulders above every other TM striker since 2015

Comment

Cup match starting in about half an hour. Both azmoun and shekari starting up front!

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He is our best striker. like it or not...
                                He is the best based on how CQ wants to play. He is the only target striker we have. If we decide to go with different tactics, Azmoun would not always start. He lacks in too many things to make him a great striker; shooting and passing, which other strikers on TM are better at. The only thing he is good at is work rate and heading.

Comment

Working...
                                X