Morteza Pouraliganji transfer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Somewhere, in a hooka lounge in Trabzon, while drinking tea and enjoying Turkish Delights, Burak is laughing at this move
    That's funny. I think he deserves some Arak too after all he went through

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He's just joking.
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        There's no point in moving to a better league if the team is bottom ranked and actually worse than Al-Sadd or even Tractor Sazi for that matter.

This transfer is an embarrassment for the 32rd ranked national team in the world, and a proven 26 year old in his prime CB that had a hell of a performance against elite teams like Spain and Portugal.

Fucking Poolaliganji riid.
        I totally agree that he had a great World Cup and that we all hoped that he would move to a big team but apart from Trabzonspur who do we know really really wanted him, what other offers did he have on the plate. He didn’t want to play DM so didn’t go to Trabzon and obviously he wanted to play for a European team so has gone for another offer.

The problem is he is coming from a league that hasn’t got the best of reputations for quality of players , yes he has played well for Iran and deserved to be voted one of the best defenders there. But teams will be scouting players on more than just ‘they had a good world cup’ and will want to see them prove themselves in a better league than Qatar.

So it isn’t a disgrace , he is playing professional football in a well respected European league which most of us on here would give anything for. I really hope he does the best he can.

Comment

Working...
        X