Morteza Pouraliganji transfer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morteza Pouraliganji transfer updates

He will come to Trabzon tomorrow. If team solves Hosseini’s problem, Morteza will be our third Iranian player.

Has a Turkish side ever gone a full season without conceding a goal or will this be the first instance of it occuring?

Comment

If that happns, does Trabzonspor realise that their whole defence line + Amiri will be at the Asian cup for the whole of January?

Comment

Awful move. He's definitely worthy of a better team, and just like with Charleroi I don't like seeing three Iranians in the same team. One of these guys is going to ride the bench.

Comment

I like. We always think our players can immediately shine in big leagues. But even Pouraliganji, who is heads down our best defender, needs to adapt and Turkish league and Europa League is a great place to start. Sad he didn't do that a few years ago.

Comment

As a fan I always liken my fandom to the stock market. YOU MUST DIVERSIFY!

Comment

Is trabzonspor qualified for the next europa league ?

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                Is trabzonspor qualified for the next europa league ?
                Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                  He will come to Trabzon tomorrow. If team solves Hosseini’s problem, Morteza will be our third Iranian player.
                  Forgive me if I sound ungreatful, But Id rather we have him on a different Turkish team then 3 Iranian players on 1 team
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Forgive me if I sound ungreatful, But Id rather we have him on a different Turkish team then 3 Iranian players on 1 team
                    If both Majid and Morteza sign ... and they play together at the club level, that means their coordination and communication as CBs will be impeccable for Team Melli ...

People are looking at this the wrong way.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tehranto;2579583]If both Majid and Morteza sign ... and they play together at the club level, that means their coordination and communication as CBs will be impeccable for Team Melli ...

People are looking at this the wrong way.[/QUOT

I see your point but that's a big if to field 3 out of 11 iranians on a European club
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        If both Majid and Morteza sign ... and they play together at the club level, that means their coordination and communication as CBs will be impeccable for Team Melli ...

If they both get to play at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

I agree. It'll be great for TM.
                          They both have the goods to start at Trabz if they want it. And if they're good enough they can both move. I'm sure PAG would have went to western Europe if he had better offers. But if he can't even get them as a free transfer, then this is definitely the right stage to find some new suitors.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            If they both get to play at the same time.
                            Even if they practice together, the coordination and familiarity will be off the hooks. If there are two positions I want to be on the same team, it's the CBs.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              I hope you do realize that having three Iranian players playing at the same club is a positive feat for our national team due to them jointly playing together (in all likeness) for the whole season?

Comment

Working...
                              X