Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all this anticipation..

Comment

My understanding is that Trabzonspor wanted Morteza to play as a DM and that did not fit his goals. There needs to be a consensus on both sides for a deal and future relationship to work out. Eupen is in dire need of shoring up its defense and the coach Claude Makélélé (who had quite a career in Europe) really wanted Morteza and convinced him. I think Eupen could only go up from here and Morteza could shine and be a major part of an inspiring journey. That's what I am standing for and that's what I see in this. Let's give this time and root for his success. Definitely better than Qatar.

Go Morteza!
      Go Eupen!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Money is this guy main priority, i really want know what is the amount of his contract and how much Trabzon offered him. This guy rejected Trabzon offer for Pishraft and now sign with crappy Belgium side LOLL!
        Now what! Makelele is his new LOVE ?! I bet you is you ask him he will say i signed because of Makelele lool
        That simply shows Amir Hashemi is another crappy agent!
        Is Amir Hashemi actually even an agent?

I literally would have picked Tractor over this team

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          My understanding is that Trabzonspor wanted Morteza to play as a DM and that did not fit his goals. There needs to be a consensus on both sides for a deal and future relationship to work out. Eupen is in dire need of shoring up its defense and the coach Claude Makélélé (who had quite a career in Europe) really wanted Morteza and convinced him. I think Eupen could only go up from here and Morteza could shine and be a major part of an inspiring journey. That's what I am standing for and that's what I see in this. Let's give this time and root for his success. Definitely better than Qatar.

Go Morteza!
          Go Eupen!
          Thank you for being an optimistic member on the board here!

Lets be honest, no one is ecstatic about this move, but lets not forget that it's mid August and most starting XI's have been established…

Even Trabzonspor wasn't gonna let PAG walk into the starting XI. Eupen is an underwhelming move but at least it gives him a chance to start and get plenty of testing as a CB, rather than a DM.

PAG is still relatively young for a CB. If he saves Eupen from relegation and boosts their defensive, I'm sure he will get many more offers this winter transfer window, if not next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Money is this guy main priority, i really want know what is the amount of his contract and how much Trabzon offered him. This guy rejected Trabzon offer for Pishraft and now sign with crappy Belgium side LOLL!
            Now what! Makelele is his new LOVE ?! I bet if you ask him he will say i signed because of Makelele lool
            That simply shows Amir Hashemi is another crappy agent!
            Money??? LOOOOL. You really think Eupen is offering him more than Trab, Tractor, or Al-Gooz in Qatar???

Come on bro…

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Money??? LOOOOL. You really think Eupen is offering him more than Trab, Tractor, or Al-Gooz in Qatar???

Come on bro…
              Owners are Aspire Academy. Qatari company.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Owners are Aspire Academy. Qatari company.
                Oh… FFS then dammit

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Is Amir Hashemi actually even an agent?

I literally would have picked Tractor over this team
                  He went to Eupen to play under guidance of his idol Makelele for pishraft

Comment

At least this is a step up from the Qatar league if it’s official. The problem with all this transfer business is most of it is just pure speculation , we will never truly know who offered him what so let’s put our support behind him and be happy that he found a club to play for before the Asian Cup who play at a high professional level where he looks like he will start.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      At least this is a step up from the Qatar league if it’s official. The problem with all this transfer business is most of it is just pure speculation , we will never truly know who offered him what so let’s put our support behind him and be happy that he found a club to play for before the Asian Cup who play at a high professional level where he looks like he will start.
                      There's no point in moving to a better league if the team is bottom ranked and actually worse than Al-Sadd or even Tractor Sazi for that matter.

This transfer is an embarrassment for the 32rd ranked national team in the world, and a proven 26 year old in his prime CB that had a hell of a performance against elite teams like Spain and Portugal.

Fucking Poolaliganji riid.

Comment

Comparison - Majid Hosseini to Trabzon after 3 World Cup games. Moreteza Poolaliganji after his door opener China and money maker Al-Cash, his dollar season continues at KAS Eupen.

Comment

Has it been confirmed by him or his agent? If not, rumour has it he has lined up a move to Real Madrid.

Comment

I guess we never learn. Wait NOT until official announcement or images of him signing papers or holding up a jersey with Makelele beside him (while holding today's newspaper); wait until he is actually playing in a Belgian Pro League game, then the chance that he has signed with the team is over 25%.

Anything before this is all speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              I guess we never learn. Wait NOT until official announcement or images of him signing papers or holding up a jersey with Makelele beside him (while holding today's newspaper); wait until he is actually playing in a Belgian Pro League game, then the chance that he has signed with the team is over 25%.

Anything before this is all speculation.
                              It is official:

http://as-eupen.be/en/morteza-poural...ins-kas-eupen/

Comment

Somewhere, in a hooka lounge in Trabzon, while drinking tea and enjoying Turkish Delights, Burak is laughing at this move

Comment

Working...
                                X