Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was not a penalty

Comment

JB has a serious problem to control the ball. Each time he receive a pass, the ball rebound 1 meter after it touch his foot

Comment

Poor JB....unlucky. Hope he bounces back. Lots of game left.

Comment

Poor JB looks so out of his comfort zone in this team. From playing fluid attacking football in Alkmaar to playing as a rightback in the EPL with stone age tactics..

Comment

Poor guy, as if he hasn’t gotten enough pressure and criticism now they’ll say he gave a pan

Comment

Never a penalty but people will love to get on his back for that decision.. Jahanbakhsh trying to defend Monreal in their box sums up this season

Comment

I have seen multiple live matches at AZ and I was always impressed by his first touch; I think the pressure of performing gets to him at Brighton..

Comment

That was not a pk

PL refs are really shit. In Italy they review almost everything

Comment

British commentator finally admits the call on JB was wrong.

Comment

Wtf, didn't he play the ball?

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hope JB does something this half, or per the usual he’ll be subbed off early second half.

Comment

I wish JB would just shoot the damn ball instead of passing to these buffoons.

Comment

JB passing the ball instead of shooting just now shows where his confidence is

Comment

If he shoots he’ll get yelled at, his teammates don’t seem to gel with him at all

Comment

It's interesting how the attacks for Brighton all go to the left to March, instead of JB on the right.

Comment

Working...
                                X