Where to watch online ?

Comment

Originally posted by KMarlop View Post
      Where to watch online ?
      https://www.footybite.com/football/b...-town-preview/

Comment

Nice shot from ARJ that hit the crossbar, unlucky not to score

Comment

damn when JBs shot hit the bar I jumped out of my seat I thought that was for sure going over when he hit it initially, nice little dip on that. brightons best chance of the first half.....they need to push forward much more in the 2nd half.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
            ^ I hope you're joking. Murray is a beast and their best scorer. Ali Daie wishes he could score 10 goals in 27 games in the Prem at 35.
            When Ali Daeinwas way past his prime, he was stil our top scorer. It doesnt matter how many goals Murray has. This should be his last season. He does not have his legs no more.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think they should sub in Andone for Murray and increase the overall pace next half. It's going too slow and several situations botched by Murray.

Comment

CH game tactics make no sense! They are lined up 4-5-1 against the weakest team in the league playing counter attack with 2 inverted wingers. You play inverted when you want to play pos. And want to control the game in the middle of the pitch but when younwant to counter, you want your wingers to be able to push up the lines and create quick play.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Izquerdo will come on for AJ in around 60th minute. Locadia for Murray around the same time.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Brrrah, why is Glen Murray still on?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Izquerdo will come on for AJ in around 60th minute. Locadia for Murray around the same time.
                        I don't think he'll sub ARJ. First sub needs to be murrray off for locadia or andone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

another close goal! but our boy is getting closer and closer to goal...one day he will score
                          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Lovely through ball too, this is more like the player he can be.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has been their best player this game. Ready to fight anyone on it.

Comment

this stephens guy is terrible idk why CH would bench kayal for this bum or gross
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X