No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ needs to be playing on the RW. He is being wasted having to play as a 2nd LB.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Khoda be CH rahm kard ke JB ro baazi daad, vagarna bachehaye PFDC yaghasho pareh mikardan eshab.

Comment

I feel West Ham will score.

Comment

to be fair with hughton ARJ had a yellow and has been below par in the second half no surprise he was subbed off

Comment

bazi jahanbaksh kheili bad bood emrooz...omidvaram dobare start kone bazihaye badiyo

Comment

Best thing is he gets 70 mins in his legs, good match fitness. He looked tired second half, was slightly off the pace but more importantly he is trying and getting into some good areas.
              He needs to build up an understanding with those around him. One thing I did notice is that they are constantly looking to get the ball to Knockaert, he’s one of those players will get you a goal or assist but make the wrong choice most the time. I’m guessing that’s why he’s never truly progressed in his career.

What ARJ will have to learn to deal with is that he isn’t the main guy anymore like he was at Alkmaar, where he took corners, free kicks, pens etc. Hopefully he manages to adapt.

Comment

Baba be real, if March had put in that performance ARJ just did, most of PFDC would have an aneurysm. It didn't happen for him tonight but team are winning so things could be worse. We move on to the next game.

Comment

Damn missed most all of the game but few min
                  Any links to replay would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Best thing is he gets 70 mins in his legs, good match fitness. He looked tired second half, was slightly off the pace but more importantly he is trying and getting into some good areas.
                    He needs to build up an understanding with those around him. One thing I did notice is that they are constantly looking to get the ball to Knockaert, he’s one of those players will get you a goal or assist but make the wrong choice most the time. I’m guessing that’s why he’s never truly progressed in his career.

What ARJ will have to learn to deal with is that he isn’t the main guy anymore like he was at Alkmaar, where he took corners, free kicks, pens etc. Hopefully he manages to adapt.
                    Then JB will never get better.
                    He needs the ball. Simple as that.

Comment

He put in a good shift, has some great movement going up and overall very solid on the ball; great at retaining possession and you always get a feeling he can produce a good ball or shot when he gets it going forward. But, his role as a RM as opposed to RW is far different to what he's used to and demands much more defensive awareness, something that he isn't immensely experienced in.

I think the substitution was justified some cut the BS about that, he was on a yellow and it was his first start for Brighton; plus, they're defending a lead and are playing very conservative right now.

Hoping this start becomes the rule rather than the exception

Comment

Also sorry, was a great run from him to make the space for Murray to score the goal. He got praise for that from Jamie Carragher on Sky Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Then JB will never get better.
                          He needs the ball. Simple as that.
                          He does the need the ball, I wasn’t saying that. But this is a different kettle of fish, and to further the fish puns he’s no longer a big fish in small pond but a small fish in a big pond.
                          If he gets minutes then Playing against better quality opposition will make him a better player. Plus his fitness will improve and adapt to the pace of the Premier League.

Comment

I dont think he did badly. He got an ovation from the crowd and he really dug in and defended. Having to cover for Bong is asking a lot.

Comment

Kayal has been MOM for me.

Comment

Good 1st half for ARJ, less than average in the 2nd half.

He needs to get the minutes and he will be fine. He looked spent in the 2nd half. The Premier League is a whole 'nother beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X