Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    Solly March is the Rasoul Khatibi of Brighton. Completely inexplicable, and yet there is his name game after game.
    This is really getting beyond pathetic. Jahanbakhsh should be starting place for at least one or the either, Jahanbakhsh is miles above them both in fairness. They are Championship players at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      This is really getting beyond pathetic. Jahanbakhsh should be starting place for at least one or the either, Jahanbakhsh is miles above them both in fairness. They are Championship players at best.
      Although I don't disagree with you, I wont however go that far. What I will say is what I've said many times, CH AT SOME POINT needs to give Jahanbakhsh his full chance!

Comment

The incessant whining in here makes for a fabulous read, KUTGW.

Comment

I always liked Hutton but confused why he would get sacked or overlooked as a top manager. It all makes sense now, he’s the definition of ultra conservative.

Comment

this is the case, if alireza dont start and they start losing, there will be pressure on the coach to start him from the media and fans

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              I always liked Hutton but confused why he would get sacked or overlooked as a top manager. It all makes sense now, he’s the definition of ultra conservative.
              Lol it worked for CQ maybe CH thinks he can do the same ARJ will get his chance. One super sub performance and CH will have no choice but to start him!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

PSV seem to be doing OK w/o Locadia and Davy Pröpper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E...ivisie#Results

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                  PSV seem to be doing OK w/o Locadia and Davy Pröpper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E...ivisie#Results
                  To be honest the difference between PSV and Ajax + the rest of the league is like day and night. Any average forward can get past Eredivisie defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    To be honest the difference between PSV and Ajax + the rest of the league is like day and night. Any average forward can get past Eredivisie defenders.
                    I agree. Dutch defenders seem to be worse than the Championship. This indicates a different skillset to get past Premier League full backs. No reason not to start Alireza Jahanbakhsh though!?

vs Aurier/Trippier or Davies/Rose. Two of these are full England internationals. I rate Trippier and Davies as the best two though.

Comment

I agree. Dutch defenders seem to be worse than the Championship. This indicates a different skillset to get past Premier League full backs. No reason not to start Alireza Jahanbakhsh though!?
                      His skill wasn't necessarily in getting past defenders, it was in play creation/weight of his passes and vision... With time you can translate that into any league

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                        His skill wasn't necessarily in getting past defenders, it was in play creation/weight of his passes and vision... With time you can translate that into any league
                        I agree! When Ali signed with Brighton I was very skeptical of how he would end up doing! As of now, given the very little time he's played he's impressed me tremendously! I'm very convinced he will do great things for BHAFC!

Comment

vs Aurier/Trippier or Davies/Rose. Two of these are full England internationals. I rate Trippier and Davies as the best two though.
                          That may be the case with Eredivise. But Jahanbakhsh played street football as a kid and Premier Leauge footballer Mahrez says that the level of fooball in England is low because the lack of that. While such players played football in their ghettos than primarily using football academies.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            That may be the case with Eredivise. But Jahanbakhsh played street football as a kid and Premier Leauge footballer Mahrez says that the level of fooball in England is low because the lack of that. While such players played football in their ghettos than primarily using football academies.
                            Eredivise defenders seem to leave spaces to run into, most noticeable.

The major Brighton concern for the Spurs match is how to rearrange the team in the absence of the hard running Pascal Groß. This overall plan will decide who to play at the start.

There is danger of Erikson pulling the strings for Spurs in midfield and the speed of Son upsetting the defence. Soon to set off for the game.

I would bring Bruno back in defence. I have put some beer money on a 1-1 draw with Davy Pröpper to score a rare first goal for Brighton.

Comment

not as if the precious solly march is more qualified to get past those guys mate.

Comment

Eredivise defenders seem to leave spaces to run into, most noticeable.

The major Brighton concern for the Spurs match is how to rearrange the team in the absence of the hard running Pascal Groß. This overall plan will decide who to play at the start.

There is danger of Erikson pulling the strings for Spurs in midfield and the speed of Son upsetting the defence. Soon to set off for the game.

I would bring Bruno back in defence. I have put some beer money on a 1-1 draw with Davy Pröpper to score a rare first goal for Brighton.
                                Lol if u wanna shut down Son just buy an Iranian defender... Hell, our U21 team almost shut Son down during the Asian games

Comment

Working...
                                X