Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was Iran's most impressive player in this World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Everyone. Seriously, everyone except for maybe Hajisafi and Shojaei... Everyone else played well above their own level.
    Hajsafi was phenomenal vs. Morocco and Spain.

Comment

1- Beiranvand
      2- Ebrahimi
      3- Ezzatollahi
      4- Hosseini / PAG / Amiri

Comment

Before the WC:

Amiri - Didnt want him anywhere near the squad, let alone the starting 11. He impressed me so much, he was great, worked so hard and contributed both defensively and offensively.

Beiranvand- he did keep an amazing number of clean sheets in the qualifiers, but this wasnt necessary down to his goalkeeping abilities but more the defensive structure of the team, i was VERY worried to say the least for him against the strong opposition. Again he was great, apart from a couple of dodgy moments at the beginning of Portugal game he was solid.

Ebrahimi - i dont watch IPL so didnt know what to expect, but wow, what a machine, broke up so much attacks from the opposition and gave 10000% and never gave up.

Hosseini/Cheshmi - 2 young, inexperienced defenders put up against some of the best attacking players in the WORLD, conceded 2 goals, 1 was a fluke and the other was a bit of genius.

Ansarifard- playing in an unnatural position but did exactly what was wanted from him. win aerial duels from our goal kicks and hustle the opposition, another lion in the squad!

Only think im dissapointed is that our 2 best players, Azmoun and AJB didnt have the opportunity to play to their strengths, i hope this doesnt effect their chances of moving to better leagues/clubs.

But all in all, all our players gave nothing than 100%, they are all lions and it brought tears to my eyes, so proud of them all.

PS I love Quieroz, i think hes secretly Iranian, love this guy so much

Comment

Best:
          Beiranvand,pag,ezza,ebrahimi amiri
          Worst:
          taremi
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

You guys forgot to include Bouhaddouz on that list lol

Comment

I think Amiri, Ebrahimi, Beiro, PAG, Hosseini, Ezzat and Rezaian had exceptional showings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Everyone. Seriously, everyone except for maybe Hajisafi and Shojaei... Everyone else played well above their own level.
                When Queresma scored that goal, I instantly thought of you

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  When Queresma scored that goal, I instantly thought of you
                  Bless!
                  However, I'm sorry this World Cup has been tainted for you by my negative reaction to Hajisafi!

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Hajsafi was phenomenal vs. Morocco and Spain.
                  Only on attack

Comment

I voted for Ghodoos not to be contrarian but because of one shot he made on the goal that showed his confidence and fast thinking. I wish he had been brought in earlier.
                    Last edited by kianstarwars; 06-26-2018, 10:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Stood outs: Ramin Rezaian and Alireza Beiranvand
                      Great: Omid Ebrahimi, Vahid Amiri, Ezatolahi

Perfect: Quieroz and his staff.

Comment

i like hoseini, he came in and delivered

Comment

The fans!

Comment

I'm going to frame a photo of Beiranvand and put it up at my place of work and at home, it should be in everyone's business instead of Khomeini's picture

Comment

Working...
                            X