Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was Iran's most impressive player in this World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was Iran's most impressive player in this World Cup?

Queiroz used 16 players in this World Cup, who impressed you most?
    Beiranvand
    0%
    Rezaeian
    0%
    Pouraliganji
    0%
    Cheshmi
    0%
    Hosseini
    0%
    Hajsafi
    0%
    Mohammadi
    0%
    Ebrahimi
    0%
    Ezatollahi
    0%
    Shojaei
    0%
    Ansarifard
    0%
    Amiri
    0%
    Taremi
    0%
    Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Ghoddos
    0%
    Azmoun
    0%

With at least one stunning play each game, Beiro gets the nod from me. Special shout out to Amiri.

Comment

Not a single one had a negative performance, once again doing us proud. I'd have Masoud as the least impressive and any one of Bae, Omid, Amiri or the three CBs as the most.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian for me followed by Omid Ebrahimi!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Absolutely Omid Ebrahimi!

Comment

Very unfair poll

The entire TEam Melli was the MVP for me , all of them.

Comment

I don't like singling out 1 or 2 players, but if I had to choose then there is no doubt that Ebrahimi and Beyranvand were superb in all 3 matches.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yeah, it's a tough one to answer Martin jaan. If we could at least pick more than one option, it would be nice.

I think Hosseini based on his age and experience was absolutely phenomenal.

Ezi made a HUGE difference in our midfield in game 2 & 3 vs. game 1 and it would be unfair to say he wasn't one of the most impressive.

Rezaeian and Ebrahim as well played extremely hard and were very impressive, above the rest of the team.

But honestly everyone played well, played hard and were impressive - dame hamashoon garm, we should only wish we could all fight like that for Iran.

Comment

I think in general, almost the whole team met the expectations but there are few that exceeded the expectations. Some of them were underrated and criticized before the World Cup such as Rezaian, Beyranvand and Amiri. For me those who exceeded the expectations are Amiri, Rezaein and Ebrahimi.

The only player that I had more expectation on was Jahanbakhsh and imo, he didnt meet that and never came up to his standard level.
                  Last edited by Essi; 06-26-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

The whole team was phenomenal. Maybe only Azmoun was not in top form and disappointing, but he still fought like hero.

Alireza Beiranvand surely was the biggest surprise. Over a long time he actually looked shaky before the WC, but turned into a beast and really just had one mistake in these 3 games. Nearly a perfect performance! Saving Ronaldo's PK was the Piaz to the Kabab.

But if I have to choose one I have to go with Omid Ebrahimi. This guy was ready to give his LIFE for TM. A one-man army. I am not sure if he did understand that this is the world cup, not the 3rd World War. Especially in the first game he was a MONSTER. The greatest fighting spirit I have ever seen from an Iranian player! Just look at this face while running - not even Rezazadeh or Salimi enghadr zoor mizanan. Eshghe
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Before the WC Worries:
                      1. Beiranvand- He shut off the critics and could be our GK for the next decade possibly
                      2. 2nd DM role- Everyone said Omid was not in shape or fit.
                      3. Amiri - cannot believe this but he was positive every game.
                      4. CB situation- everyone worried about Cheshmi, he impressed then Majid came in and impressive as well.

I think we all forgot about Seyed Jalal, Vouria situation after this WC.
                      Once again, IN CQ WE TRULY TRUST! The guy always proves everyone wrong and he did it again. Almost 90% of people had issue with him not calling up Jalal or Vouria, and he pulled it off again. Build him a statue already!

Comment

For me Hajsafi followed by Pouraliganji.

Comment

Difficult choice between Ebrahimi, Beiro and Rezaeian but I will go with Ebrahimi.

Comment

Bieranvand is great, he really is. But i voted Ebrahimi. This guy is an absolute monster.

Ill be shocked if these two players are not bought by European clubs after this campaign.

Comment

Funny thing was the PGL players were even fitter than the rest of them.
                              I would the whole defence line was pretty impressive as was our goalkeeper.
                              Midfielders and offensive players where great on their defensive duties, but lacked creativity and some offensive play.

I think we showed defensively we can go head to head with any team in the world, we just need some more creativity and killer instinct and I will guarantee you that we will reach the QF in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X