Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qGosuOmqQ

Haha look how Zabaletta is critcizing our players
    behaviou. Someone should remind him
    that he fould Dejagah and we should get a penalty against
    Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      After his recent peformance he can be happy if his current
      team doesnt send him back to Iran.
      For fox sake, comment on things you actually understand.

Comment

Absolutely proud of this team. The refs showed favor towards Portugal today just like whenever we play big teams / superstars. Ronaldo clear red card no question about it. Giving him a yellow card makes no sense whatsoever. We should have been awarded penalties in a few other situations as well. I cant wait for el pistolero to knock out and embarrass Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
          Neither Portugal or Spain are that good this time around. You really think this Portugal team will beat Uruguay? lol

Spain was losing to a hopeless Morcoo team until the very last minute. I honestly do not see them going far. Would not be surprised if they lost to Russia.
          Don't let the results throw you off. This group was damn tough. At least one will get to the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Footbaleirani
            Both Spain and Portugal will beat thier group A opponents
            And go far in this WC
            You will see

Our group was truely the group of death
            If you truly believe in that then put some money on it online and you will end up making some very good money.

Comment

We’re upset that we drew with the euro champions, shows how far we’ve come
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                stop your bs man, we were defending the whole 3 games his link up play was great football isnt all about scoring
                Dude you should stop your BS!
                When Ghoddus came into the game we saw
                that we had more creativity. Its a pitty
                that he didnt came in for Azmoun.
                Every time when wehad counterattacks and azmoun had the ball he
                mad wrong passes and wrong decisions in allmost every
                game starting from the Turkey friendly.
                So please stop your bullshit and dont tell me
                that it wouldnt be better to bring Gucci, Dejagah
                for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  He was asked to play a different game , to help out his defenders and track back. This would have used a lot of his energy, when he had the chance he was looking for the ball, but a lot of the time there wasn't just him and Azmoun against the opposition defenders. There was rarely times he found himself one on one against his man, tell me what More you wanted him to do.
                  im not questioning him or saying he played bad, he had a good game and i thank him and every other player, but I rate him higher, taremi had the same job but still got into better attacking positions which i wanted alireza to be in, and was hoping for a moment of magic from him as his arguably outside of team meli been the player to watch out for.

Comment

Carvalho was a lucky bastard. He played amazing but the refs didn't even give his foul against Azmoun another look.
                    F*** FIFA, F*** VAR.
                    I have no time for centrist bullshit. I wanted Iran to win. F*** all the other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                      For fox sake, comment on things you actually understand.
                      Find following statics about Azmoun:
                      -completing attacks
                      -successfull dribblings
                      -passing rate

and shots on target.

Thank You.

Comment

Just venting out. but man I am frustrated, my heart wanted us to win but my head tells me we didn't deserve it because we still can not make a simple passing football against big/decent teams. It's all about long balls from our own field to the opponent's and hope we get the ball back which most of the times gives the ball away. Then have to wait 10 more minutes for our players to take the ball from the opponent and bezan ziresh, the cycle goes begins again. I am proud of our defense and team spirit and Carlos Queiroz but we need to play better football in order to advance, can't get luck every game, football's not a lottery.

Comment

Some of you members are so irrational, it's embarrassing. Questioning CQ, his tactics, his player selection, and questioning this team. Like playing FIFA on PlayStation makes you an expert lolz.

We had an AMAZING World Cup. Beyond anyone's imagination. Most pundits have given us international acclaim and respect. We were supposed to be doormats in this group. ESPN 'experts' had us losing 6-0 to Spain and 4-1 to Portugal.

We are going home with 4 points, our best record in the WC, and we were two feet away from topping the group, in a very, very tough group.

We just drew the European champions, the best result in our footballing history.

Spain got a lucky deflection goal against us, we had a goal barely disallowed, and we had them on the back foot for segments of the match.

I am absolutely proud of CQ and our boys, it makes me proud to be an Iranian. Period.

And as for the Taremi miss, it wasn't a sitter by any means, he was pushed wide and took it with his left. Should he have done better? Yes. But let's not crucify him. He was sobbing after the match, let's thank him for the great match he played and 100% effort he gave.

Anyone questioning TM, CQ, or our WC campaign is either trolling, ignorant or delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Carvalho was a lucky bastard. He played amazing but the refs didn't even give his foul against Azmoun another look.
                            F*** FIFA, F*** VAR.
                            I have no time for centrist bullshit. I wanted Iran to win. F*** all the other teams.
                            I know you are upset. I wanted Iran to win too. In spite of all of this we had a glorious chance at the end to win the group with Taremi's chance.

That was a chance that I am afraid to say we will not see again in our lifetime.

As a Perspolisi fan I guess I am used to Taremi misses but that one really hurt. Carlos should have known that we were not going to get that many chances and I wish Taremi was not the one who had to convert them.

Ronaldo should have received a red card. There is no yellow for what he did. FIFA needs to explain this, and possibly suspend Ronaldo for violent conduct for next matches. That is inexcusable.

Comment

A lot of us wouldve been happy with tieing with Morocco before the tournament. We beat them and tied Portugal, with a great performance against Spain. People still remember our 0-1 against Argentina and they will remember our 4 points in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
                                Just venting out. but man I am frustrated, my heart wanted us to win but my head tells me we didn't deserve it because we still can not make a simple passing football against big/decent teams. It's all about long balls from our own field to the opponent's and hope we get the ball back which most of the times gives the ball away. Then have to wait 10 more minutes for our players to take the ball from the opponent and bezan ziresh, the cycle goes begins again. I am proud of our defense and team spirit and Carlos Queiroz but we need to play better football in order to advance, can't get luck every game, football's not a lottery.
                                That for me the best comment i have read today! Totally agree with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X