Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we can go back to our cocoons and hibernate until Asian Cup.

I wish my compatriots best of life can offer. Don’t be disheartened by Iran going out of the WC. Proud to be a Persian, proud of Team Meli. They show the Iranians all over the world as well as the globe that when there’s unity, Sky is the limit as to what you can achieve.

Long live Our beloved Iran.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      Taremi has been one of our best players in this WC.
      In fact all players have been great.
      Spain and Portugal are very good teams and will both end
      up in the last 8 or even semis.
      We were in the wrong group, any other group we
      would advanced easily.
      Neither Portugal or Spain are that good this time around. You really think this Portugal team will beat Uruguay? lol

Spain was losing to a hopeless Morcoo team until the very last minute. I honestly do not see them going far. Would not be surprised if they lost to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
        I hope Carols will renew, but something tells me he will call it quits with Iran, and become the head coach of another team, possibly USA.
        he surely won't leave his job unfinished, knowing he has a great chance to finally get a trophy next year and have something to show for his time in iran, usa is another build up job and his too old for that.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          Taremi has been one of our best players in this WC.
          In fact all players have been great.
          Spain and Portugal are very good teams and will both end
          up in the last 8 or even semis.
          We were in the wrong group, any other group we
          would advanced easily.
          Taremi wasn't bad, but honestly Ebrahmi, Beiro, Milad, Hosseini, Roozbeh, Pouraliganji and Ramin were suberb.

Comment

Oth Sardar Azmoun and Mehdi Taremi played amazingly well

In this WC and they will both be going to better European teams soon.

Comment

One unfortunate thing is that neither Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh dazzled any scouts in this tournament. I would be surprised if Azmoun gets any offers from outside Russia.

Comment

Does anybody have the Carvalho incident where VAR wasn't shown? According to following post match, it should have been a pen: https://youtu.be/4ezg0b1Lsmg

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                  One unfortunate thing is that neither Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh dazzled any scouts in this tournament. I would be surprised if Azmoun gets any offers from outside Russia.
                  After his recent peformance he can be happy if his current
                  team doesnt send him back to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                    Taremi wasn't bad, but honestly Ebrahmi, Beiro, Milad, Hosseini, Roozbeh, Pouraliganji and Ramin were suberb.
                    \\

expected much more from alireza jahanbakhsh, his the only player that for me was disappointing, and i wish saman joined sooner so he could connect with the team better and would've got starts instead of substitutions because he didn't have enough time to gel with the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      After his recent peformance he can be happy if his current
                      team doesnt send him back to Iran.
                      stop your bs man, we were defending the whole 3 games his link up play was great football isnt all about scoring

Comment

Footbaleirani
                        Both Spain and Portugal will beat thier group A opponents
                        And go far in this WC
                        You will see

Our group was truely the group of death

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                          Scouts would have been watching them for years now , there is no way they would make their decision on three games in the World Cup. Especially for JB, he is playing in a different tactical team which doesn't play to his strength.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            Footbaleirani

Both Spain and Portugal will beat thier group A opponents

And go far in this WC

You will see
                            i pray that uruguay beat portugal, i don't care about spain but they won't go far either.

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
                              \\

expected much more from alireza jahanbakhsh, his the only player that for me was disappointing, and i wish saman joined sooner so he could connect with the team better and would've got starts instead of substitutions because he didn't have enough time to gel with the squad.
                              He was asked to play a different game , to help out his defenders and track back. This would have used a lot of his energy, when he had the chance he was looking for the ball, but a lot of the time there wasn't just him and Azmoun against the opposition defenders. There was rarely times he found himself one on one against his man, tell me what More you wanted him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                                stop your bs man, we were defending the whole 3 games his link up play was great football isnt all about scoring
                                I do not wish to argue about this really. If you watched the game you would know he lost balls over and over and over again rather easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X