Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Portugal; Info, Updates & Live Reports (25.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never played since 1998 like this with Carlos Queiroz What great World Cup it was and a great performance a great team. Our luck was not on our side. The goal of Portugal had not to be scored and again our players let him to shoot from that distance. If Morocco had won SPAIN we now was in the round of 16.

I know it will be 4 more years and we will be even more Lucky with Carlos Queiroz at World Cup 2022! First we need to win the Asian Cup with Carlos Queiroz and this World Cup team and then prepair for our 6th World Cup 2022 and hopefully we will reach the knock-out stage round of 16 in the 11 years of Carlos Queiroz!

Comment

Just seen some comments from ex professionals and pundits all praising Iran and it's fans and saying we deserve to be in the last 16. Chris Sutton is a big Iran fan now.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Find following statics about Azmoun:
        -completing attacks
        -successfull dribblings
        -passing rate
        and shots on target.
        Thank You.
        I knew you would completely ignore that stat and pretend it's meaningless
        Einstein, Azmoun's job was not to "dribble and shoot". His main role was to win aerial duels to set up the wingers, and in the Spain game, to also press Busquets and disrupt his buildup play from the back, all of which he did successfully.

You probably can't even read Farsi, but this article explains why FIFA 18 experts have no clue what they're talking about.
        We're done here. Feel free to post more uninformed defeatist nonsense.

ایران ورزشی آنلاین /از سردار آزمون انتقاد می شود که چرا گل نمی زند، چرا کم می دود و چرا مثل سایر بازیکنان تلاش نمی کند؟ چند روز قبل درباره خوسته های کی روش و اینکه چرا اصرار دارد از آزمون در خط حمله استفاده کند گزارش هایی نوشتیم. گزارش هایی درباره وظایف محوله به سردار که همه آنها را به بهترین شکل ممکن انجام داده. نوشتیم که سردار وظیفه داشت مقابل مراکش با بن عطیه به هوا بپرد و توپ را دست مهاجمان کناری برساند. یا مقابل اسپانیا که آزمون وظیفه داشت به بوسکتس اجازه بازیسازی ندهد یا در نبردهای هوایی روی سر جرارد پیکه و سرخیو راموس سر بزند
        برای این نوسته ها، سندی هم رو شده. سندی که نشان می دهد سردار موفق ترین بازیکن جام جهانی در دوئل های هوایی بوده. آزمون 28 بار برای زدن ضربه سر به هوا پریده که در 16 مورد موفق بوده. او در این بخش بهترین بازیکن جام جهانی 2018 تا پایان روز دوم است. آماری که نشان می دهد کی روش از آزمون چه خواسته و او تا چه حد در انجام آن موفق بوده. این آمار می تواند مهر تاییدی باشد برای تلاش آزمون در دو بازی نخست جام جهانی.مهاجم 23 ساله ای که ناخواسته به سیبل منتقدان تبدیل شده و چند روز سخت را پشت سر گذاشته است

http://iran-varzeshi.com/News/78887.html

Comment

I AM PROUD GUYS WE GOT 4 POINTS OUT OF GROUP OF DEATH. We had no prepairing well and all the International World thought we had no chance. Even German TV online said we had the best of Portugal game and we deseverd to go round of 16! I am proud of the boys. We have to practice to make goals for World Cup 2022 and CQ can start by now.

I am proud of our keeper Beiravand stopping Ronaldo GOAL was best ever in history for Iranian keeper! Mirzapoor 2006 did not stop Ronaldo GOAL

IT WAS THE BEST EVER WORLD CUP 2018 IN HISTORY WITH 4 POINTS (WORLD CUP 98 ONLY 3 POINTS) NEXT WORLD CUP IS ROUND OF 16

We can be even one time win the World Cup guys we playing excelent. Even my 5 friends they are full-German was very suprised what they have seen. One of them was professional footbnaller and he was very suprised of Iran. My friends where happy for me and Iran.. they never expected Iran like this. I am sad Morocco did not win otherwise we where in the round of 16! and it is sad Iran not made it 2:1 winning goal

We have a team now that can WIN the Asian Cup 2019! Iran will be the winners

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
            I knew you would completely ignore that stat and pretend it's meaningless
            Einstein, Azmoun's job was not to "dribble and shoot". His main role was to win aerial duels to set up the wingers, and in the Spain game, to also press Busquets and disrupt his buildup play from the back, all of which he did successfully.
            You probably can't even read Farsi, but this article explains why FIFA 18 experts have no clue what they're talking about.
            We're done here. Feel free to post more uninformed defeatist nonsense.
            ایران ورزشی آنلاین /از سردار آزمون انتقاد می شود که چرا گل نمی زند، چرا کم می دود و چرا مثل سایر بازیکنان تلاش نمی کند؟ چند روز قبل درباره خوسته های کی روش و اینکه چرا اصرار دارد از آزمون در خط حمله استفاده کند گزارش هایی نوشتیم. گزارش هایی درباره وظایف محوله به سردار که همه آنها را به بهترین شکل ممکن انجام داده. نوشتیم که سردار وظیفه داشت مقابل مراکش با بن عطیه به هوا بپرد و توپ را دست مهاجمان کناری برساند. یا مقابل اسپانیا که آزمون وظیفه داشت به بوسکتس اجازه بازیسازی ندهد یا در نبردهای هوایی روی سر جرارد پیکه و سرخیو راموس سر بزند
            برای این نوسته ها، سندی هم رو شده. سندی که نشان می دهد سردار موفق ترین بازیکن جام جهانی در دوئل های هوایی بوده. آزمون 28 بار برای زدن ضربه سر به هوا پریده که در 16 مورد موفق بوده. او در این بخش بهترین بازیکن جام جهانی 2018 تا پایان روز دوم است. آماری که نشان می دهد کی روش از آزمون چه خواسته و او تا چه حد در انجام آن موفق بوده. این آمار می تواند مهر تاییدی باشد برای تلاش آزمون در دو بازی نخست جام جهانی.مهاجم 23 ساله ای که ناخواسته به سیبل منتقدان تبدیل شده و چند روز سخت را پشت سر گذاشته است
            http://iran-varzeshi.com/News/78887.html
            Its ok to have different opinions, but we should keep respect dude.
            Sardar did good in the air true enough but unfortunetly not in
            our scoring chances.
            Sarda played with heart, ok, but he made some silly fouls on busquets in
            dangerous areas.
            My biggest critic on him is just this: In crucial moments of counterattacks
            he made bad decisions, looses the ball or gave wrong passes.
            Only thing i am saying, i wished we would at least try Gucci
            or bringing Dejagah+Ghoddus for him. Sardar hasnt the dribblins abilities to
            hold the ball for players to join our attacks. Ghoddus and
            Dejagah could helped us to hold the ball upfront and give our
            passing game more stability.
            Gucci has still the right killer instinc and could be crucial for the last
            15-20 min.
            Anyway we are out with great result but weak attacking football.
            Giving the sanctions, the poor preperationcamps etc. TM did great
            and showed fighting spirit and gheyrat.

Comment

I love how famous analysts from all over the world are praising this team, meanwhile a handful of Eyerainians are using super-technical terms like "bezan ziresh" to describe our tactics!

Ok, so you don't understand football. Are you DEAF too?? Did you not hear professional analysts praising the team's tactics and organization practically every five minutes?? Can't some of you just stick to watching FIFA 19 trailers instead of posting about things you clearly have no understanding of?...

I've said it a thousand times. There are just too many ungrateful know-nothings in that damn country.

Comment

There is one thing I don't understand at all. Why on earth did Q take Dejagah and Gucci with him to the WC. And when he did so, why didn't he play them at least in this last match???!!!!
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                  What are you on about? He created our only goal with a ball that was way over his head. He played 3 games 90+ minutes with tons of defending. He had very little chance to do anything, and when he did, he was making passes to players. He was great.
                  Glad you are back with your annual post bro.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
                    Just venting out. but man I am frustrated, my heart wanted us to win but my head tells me we didn't deserve it because we still can not make a simple passing football against big/decent teams. It's all about long balls from our own field to the opponent's and hope we get the ball back which most of the times gives the ball away. Then have to wait 10 more minutes for our players to take the ball from the opponent and bezan ziresh, the cycle goes begins again. I am proud of our defense and team spirit and Carlos Queiroz but we need to play better football in order to advance, can't get luck every game, football's not a lottery.
                    did you not watch the game today. There were many instances of us going on the attack with timely and accurate passes.

There is no such thing as luck. Either you hit the goal post or you don't. Either you commit a defensive mistake or you don't. And if you still insist we were lucky, you may want to go back and look at that LUCKY spain goal which was a deflection.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      Its ok to have different opinions, but we should keep respect dude.
                      I have no reason whatsoever to respect stubborn uninformed opinions from people who never stopped bashing this coach and the team he built without having even the minimal knowledge needed to back up their arguments. Nor do I have any inclination to waste another minute reading or replying to your posts.

For the second time, we're done here.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                        There is one thing I don't understand at all. Why on earth did Q take Dejagah and Gucci with him to the WC. And when he did so, why didn't he play them at least in this last match???!!!!
                        It was not supposed to be our last match! Iran cannot be the only team in the World Cup that has bags of unused subs???
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

One more thing. The biggest tactical mistake of CQ, with all due respect, was to pay Hajisafi as LB. There is not one member here on PFDC that doesn't know that Hajisafi is not a LB. He is not a defender. And the first match against Morocco with Amrabat running havoc on left side was another testament to that fact.

I still don't understand why CQ played Hajisafi as LB. Why didn't he use Mohammadi who is a much better defender as LB and use Hajisafi in the midfield???!!!

If he had payed Mohammad, he would have pressed Quaresma and not let him have all the time in the world to take his shot at the edge of the penalty area.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

I appreciate Iran and our hamvatans. No one tears us down like we do to ourselves, and I think it’s a cultural deficiency, unfortunately. I just want us to be constructive and build towards a positive future as we have in years past. I am sure we will be discussing the best path forward passionately like we always do regarding our beloved Team Melli but for now, I love our team, I love our people, and I wish nothing but the best for our future. Long live Iran. Zende baad Iran va Irani. I salute all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              It was not supposed to be our last match! Iran cannot be the only team in the World Cup that has bags of unused subs???
                              Ya but Ashkan and Gucci were arguably some of our best players with WC experience. Shouldn't they have been tried at least in this match against Portugal?!
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

I knew it was a dumb idea to read an Eyerainian message board after this game! I freaking knew it! Peace out kids. Go easy on those gamepads.

Comment

Working...
                                X