Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
    Seriously, mods... sometimes the levels of pathetic racism allowed on these forums is embarrassing
    I think you are to sensitive now bro. Good night and sweet dreams 😴

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      This is sadly very true, the Iranian diaspora desperately wants to turn Iran into a copy version of Western countries they live in and be accepted by them, being of the opinion that many Iranian cultural aspects such as javanmardi or hospitality is fake or not a part of todays world (outdated) etc, while in my opinion it is much better than anything Westerners have and really defines parts of Iranian culture.
      Exactly.

All these Iranians who are living under the influence of Western culture and suddenly start to resent the basic fundaments of their own culture which have a history longer than most countries in the West exist.

Herodotus mentions 2500 years ago how the Persians had a habit of treating their enemy's warriors with great honour on the battlefield after they were defeated.

Gholamreza Takhti, our most famous wrestler, once defeated his Russian competitor (Anatoli Albul) in a match and when he saw the sorrow on the face of his competitor's mom, went to comfort her by telling her that her son is a great wrestler.

Jordan Burroughs, an American wrestler who through his career defeated almost all of our wrestlers, received a hero's welcome in Iran.

You see, we have always nurtured this sportsmanship in our culture. This is what has made us unique and different (positively) from the rest of the world.

And now we have members of our diaspora who are denigrating these cultural fundaments because they are now living in the 'superior' West where people don't play the 'nice guy'.

A damn shame.

Comment

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
        This was cool, newly posted so doubt anyone’s seen it yet.

https://instagram.com/p/BkJAQFsHsjT/
        Very nice humanist video from our fellow hamvatan, thanks for sharing
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I honestly don't think even Gucci's initial message was called for.

Moroccan player made a mistake, we benefited. No need to keep sending messages to them bringing to light yet again that we scored off of a Moroccan mistake. Furthermore, im sure neither the Moroccan player, not the rest of the squad gives a shit about receiving messages from our players.

We won, we got the three points. They lost. No need to comfort them by sending messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
            Exactly.

All these Iranians who are living under the influence of Western culture and suddenly start to resent the basic fundaments of their own culture which have a history longer than most countries in the West exist.

Herodotus mentions 2500 years ago how the Persians had a habit of treating their enemy's warriors with great honour on the battlefield after they were defeated.

Gholamreza Takhti, our most famous wrestler, once defeated his Russian competitor (Anatoli Albul) in a match and when he saw the sorrow on the face of his competitor's mom, went to comfort her by telling her that her son is a great wrestler.

Jordan Burroughs, an American wrestler who through his career defeated almost all of our wrestlers, received a hero's welcome in Iran.

You see, we have always nurtured this sportsmanship in our culture. This is what has made us unique and different (positively) from the rest of the world.

And now we have members of our diaspora who are denigrating these cultural fundaments because they are now living in the 'superior' West where people don't play the 'nice guy'.

A damn shame.
            Thank you for mentioning it, I was exactly thinking the same about Jahan Pahlevan Takhti and the behaviour towards the American guy!
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

I feel some bigotry and elitism from folks who are "more Iranian" because we happen to live in a western county. Not only are you dead wrong in your assessment, but also showing such hypocrisy. I urge you to take back your nasty comments.

I mean, you do realize youre basically insulting the likes of Webmaster and many of the mods here, right?

Comment

Alright, it won’t happen again. I am sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                  This sportsmanship is part of our culture (javanmardi). So spare me your western-influenced call for indifference and forced toughness. You can leave these characteristics to those without cultural empathy.

This is what makes us different from the rest of the world. Cherish it.

It is no surprise that these sentiments come from the diaspora, as they have been poisoned by the negative aspects of western culture. Gharbzadegi at its best.
                  Did you even read the entire post?
                  If anything im being anti-west saying we dont need to apologize for anything. You completely missed the point here and want to attack people for nonsense. And it has nothing to do with west or not, no country or team in the world puts themselves down like this. As if we didnt deserve the win and should feel sorry for them. Its part of the game, nanash namorde ke

Comment

OK Guys!
                    Lets go back to football mode!
                    This thread served its purpose.
                    thanks.

you can continue in gen. forum!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      Alright, it won’t happen again. I am sorry
                      Watch your language and no racisim, no more FK this FK that....you are not Robert De Niro...This is not Good fellas .I just had to ask another MOD not to ban You for two weeks. cause i warned you first. Last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X