Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Sometimes Iranians can be really cringy on social media. I'm sure you all saw Sardar and Gucci's messages to the Moroccon who scored an own goal. Then i saw buncha other Iranians on social media send messages. I get it, we are trying to be nice, maybe its the inferiority complex of wanting to be liked and accepted, but its really unnecessary. Its part of the game, we shouldnt have to apologize or sympathize over it.

Trust me neither that guy nor any Moroccon gives a shit about your message and furthermore its discrediting our hard fought win. Especially Sardar's comments saying something like Be a man, etc....this comes off really bad. I get he's trying to translate from Farsi and it doesnt come off right but someone who speaks like Gucci or Ashkan should explain to him it doesnt have the same meaning.

Then there is CQ....keeps saying congrats to Portugal, holding the flag, etc....i get it you're Portugese and root for them, but be a little professional, you dont need to keep showing your passion when you're in the same group as them. We are trying to make the next round FFS....and last game is againt Portugal. When it goes down to which makes next round, is he just gonna lie down for them so they can make it instead of us? maybe not but we just do unnecessary things that makes us look like a small desperate team. No need to say congratulations to a team that just tied Spain in a group stage with 2 more games to go.

I'm sorry but do Ronaldo, Ramos and Real Madrid apologize for winning controvertial games over and over last 5 years?
    Does everyone send messages to players that score own goals or give away penalties that cost?
    Did RM players send Karius messages of support after his fukk ups in CL final?
    Did all those Italian coaches that went up against Italian national team ever cut them some slack or sent congrats messages? No someone like Trapatoni even tried to knock Italy out in a group stage.
    Did Henry and French people send messages of apology to Irish when they made Ireland miss a world cup for a hand ball ?

CONCLUSION; Iranians need to stop chasing validation from others and playing the nice guy. NO one gives a shit about us or says shit about our struggles. NO one cares for these messages either (their mom and dad didnt die) so stop being embarrassing and lets play the game like professionals.

I honestly felt more bad for Amrabat getting wrecked by Amiri

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
      I honestly felt more bad for Amrabat getting wrecked by Amiri
      ya that was crazy...any word on him?
      whats crazy is it looked liked a regular collision but somehow Hajisafi's TANK body knocked him out.

Comment

Definitely agree that the Iranian messages are peak cringe. I wasn't aware CQ was bigging up the Portuguese though. Anyone got any links to videos of him doing it?

Comment

well, the initial few messages were heartfelt and genuine. something we've come to expect from RGN for example. A classy act.
          However the following stream of messages (some after a couple of days!!!) are just hollow, "wanna-be" immitations of those classy moves, where the writers are struggling to look classy, but instead look more fake and whorish. They're trying to say "oh look at me too. I'm also classy!!". shit that nobody take seriously.

as for CQ & Portugal, well if we dont beat them then I will know he was conspiring to give them an easy pass. and block our passage to the finals to win the trophy

Comment

Unfortunately this sort of crap is in our culture lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
              Definitely agree that the Iranian messages are peak cringe. I wasn't aware CQ was bigging up the Portuguese though. Anyone got any links to videos of him doing it?
              yea its on his facebook, idk how to post a direct link here....he is holding a Portgual flag and sent a message

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                yea its on his facebook, idk how to post a direct link here....he is holding a Portgual flag and sent a message
                Bro, it’s part of his psychology game. Please don’t make hashiye here...

Comment

#CQMindGames

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Unfortunately this sort of crap is in our culture lol
                    That's true. I'm sure most of the messages are genuine too. But we're just too nice and loving as a people. People outside Iran aren't used to that level of warmth so it doesn't always translate and people can take it the wrong way.

Comment

Football fans are cringeworthy. Nothing new, it's global.

It's like most of the time they just want a pat on the back for 1) stating the obvious, 2) giving a compliment to another team or 3) showing modesty.

'Predictions' are even worse because they'll usually make the obvious one ("France to beat Australia and score a couple of goals!"), but obviously not mention it when it turns out to be wrong.

I avoid comment sections and forums of most websites because it's the same. For example, when someone scores it's just a ton of people saying "they've scored!" or "nice goal there" or "goal!". Duh, we're all watching the same thing, we know...

The type of people who complain about Sky money ruining the game, while subscribed to Sky. Who moan about a club's owners while still paying for and going to every match.

I just wish football was a little more sophisticated. We call a TV camera "video technology". We sound like Amish people. It feels like a dumb sport followed by dumb people run by corrupt politicians and businessmen. I suppose it is.

Rant over. This forum knows how to rile me up these days.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Which one's his official page? The one with him and the World Cup trophy behind him or the one with the black background?

Comment

I've read some cringy things on this very thread, let alone everything else.

Comment

The worst ones I saw were the I.r celebs who all seem to be in Russia(wtf) and filming themselves comforting the Morocon fans for Instagram likes.

Comment

I hate the taroof elements of our culture. But right now, the boys cannot be criticized for what they gave me and millions of Iranians on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X