Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sportsmanship is part of our culture (javanmardi). So spare me your western-influenced call for indifference and forced toughness. You can leave these characteristics to those without cultural empathy.

This is what makes us different from the rest of the world. Cherish it.

It is no surprise that these sentiments come from the diaspora, as they have been poisoned by the negative aspects of western culture. Gharbzadegi at its best.

Comment

It shows class.

Would rather be this than a classless c*** like ramos

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
        This sportsmanship is part of our culture (javanmardi). So spare me your western-influenced call for indifference and forced toughness. You can leave these characteristics to those without cultural empathy.

It is no surprise that these sentiments come from the diaspora, as they have been poisoned by the negative aspects of western culture. Gharbzadegi at its best.
        Javanmardi has been dead for 39 years. All this BS is for a couple of more likes on social media.

Comment

Don’t you believe it - CQ is putting “Mellons under Portugal arms”, he’s more Iranian than Portuguese, in fact he’s more Iranian than some Iranians!!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Javanmardi has been dead for 39 years. All this BS is for a couple of more likes on social media.
            Javanmardi has survived for more than 2600 years, and will continue to do so. Your cynism is rooted in your political bias.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              ya that was crazy...any word on him?
              whats crazy is it looked liked a regular collision but somehow Hajisafi's TANK body knocked him out.
              he is out of the hospital but going to miss the match vs portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                I've read some cringy things on this very thread, let alone everything else.
                yep. especially this:

Originally posted by Shantaram
                Fuck Arabs! Enough with emphasising with those disgusting creatures! Team Melli and the Iranian people, only focus on us. It’s us against the whole world, fuck all!
                Someone should show him how to use google to find out if most moroccans are arabs or berbers, but I'm sure his racism doesn't care about facts. 🤷*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
                  yep. especially this:

Someone should show him how to use google to find out if most moroccans are arabs or berbers, but I'm sure his racism doesn't care about facts. 🤷*♂️
                  Same shit different name!

Comment

Whats with all the messages to the Moroccon player?

Javanmardi has survived for more than 2600 years, and will continue to do so. Your cynism is rooted in your political bias.
                    Member of the year right here[emoji115]

Your parents did a great job raising a son like you!

Great post and reply!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Great job generalizing all of us. So much for javanmardi from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        wow, peak idiocy - you are exactly talking like a redneck

Comment

This was cool, newly posted so doubt anyone’s seen it yet.

https://instagram.com/p/BkJAQFsHsjT/

Comment

This is sadly very true, the Iranian diaspora desperately wants to turn Iran into a copy version of Western countries they live in and be accepted by them, being of the opinion that many Iranian cultural aspects such as javanmardi or hospitality is fake or not a part of todays world (outdated) etc, while in my opinion it is much better than anything Westerners have and really defines parts of Iranian culture.

Comment

moroccan fans, more specifically the young ones, were really nice people and credit to their nation. I have great respect for many of their words and actions after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                Seriously, mods... sometimes the levels of pathetic racism allowed on these forums is embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X