No announcement yet.

Group B Thread - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don’t want Morroco to lose this game . Then Morroco will go into the last game needing a win to have any chance of going up. With a defeat here they will have no motivation against the Spanish in their last game.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Anyone saying Portugal is just Ronaldo needs to watch this game. All their players are dribbling around Moroccan players. I think Portugal will prove to be harder than Spain

Edit: I will say though the Portugese defense is allowing a lot of pressure into their box, but Portugal looks dangerous on every attack

Comment

marocco plays strong.

Comment

LOL six for six coming up.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Holy shit, This game is making me reazlie how good Morocco actually is. Winning against them was somewhat of a big deal.

Comment

this morocco team is good. They have certainly have the talent. goes to show that our win against them was a big accomplishment
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Maroc is very strong they are putting heavy heavy pressure in Portugal-really hope they can get one in

Comment

Marocs press is soooo nice

Comment

Bar the woeful corner defending, Morocco is playing really good football.

Comment

Ronaldo doing his best Rezaeian impression

Comment

Marocco is dominating the game.

Comment

That was a penalty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Baba can someone take down this prettyboy?!
                            put me in TM for 5 minutes only, I am willing to take care of the business with a life time ban from all future world cup and Team Melli games!

Comment

Morocco doing to Portugal what they did to us ...

Comment

Morocco are playing a fantastic football, dominating Portugal even though the latter are leading.

What I wouldn't give for Iran to play like that! Respect!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X